Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17: Training 4 for the Future


T
Sunrise
Got up to a cool mostly sunny day in Philadelphia. I got out but I'm running late to said sunshine. I have training this
Another View of Sunrise on Back Deck
morning on Gov. Corbett's new health plan which has a private industry part to it. Going to be all day.
Dog at Meeting
I hope the training doesn't start at 9. It's now 9:11 AM and I just got off the EL @ 56 street. Well I am at training now
Training Today
This Healthy Pa is quite complex indeed.
Actually training went by pretty smoothly I must admit.
Heading to Work
I just goofed around on my phone a little bit while training was going on. Reception is god awful inside
Up to the 56th Street El Stop
the building. Well I ended with a confusing case. It was nice not to see 1 million people
A Proformer in Old City
all at once. I'm going to go over to Larry's to help him with the phone and have a pizza or so and then go to Pats.
Customs Coffee House
 I'm now at customs coffeehouse in your second Chestnut. I just need some coffee time before I
On My Acer Chromebook
go to Larry's. They are playing some awful song right now but that's okay I'm not quite late yet
Bad New for the President
. Well I'm actually it's 603 but the clock here says . I expect to Larry to be calling me any minute. Well I went over to Larry's and was treated to two slices
Add caption
of pizza and we watch the national news. Everything from ices to wifebeating NFL players. Also the felony
I will have to Miss this due to Road Trip
child abuse football player was the main one. Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings. Anyhow, I then
Pat Jamming
helped Larry transfer files from his phone to the computer and then I helped Veronica post some information on Facebook.
Veronica
Next I took the train back to 46 street and went home and checked my mail. Nothing much came
Cleaning up for Sharon

in at all. I then went back to Pats and we did a little recording and my roommate might be coming over. She has confirmed but she
was enticed by Pat's menu selection. Well, she opted out so I am eating solo but that is
cool. Well I watch John Stewart blasting and I felt for being spastic. Here's one more jam from Pat it's a practice night for us


Well Jon Stewart gave the NFL a nice slap in the face along with professional asshole Sean Hannity at the end. The NFL is just
acting loopy and Hannity just made fun of gays while defending hitting kids. What a cock
. Well  I should be going home now. Its pretty late. Well I took a cab home because it was the quickest way to get the 24th in Fairmount good night

No comments: