Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday, September 13: Baltimore Wedding

2nd Floor of the Place I am renting
I woke up around 8 AM this morning feeling extremely stiff and tired. I figured I better get up to take a while for me to get moving. Turns out I
1st Floor
was right. I had some breakfast and then Sharon look up and Courtney some coffee and we hung
Hamming it up
out. I happen to remember I left my charger. It's a dam good thing I remembered because
23rd and Fairmont for the Bus
I had also forgotten my tux. But the same time I realized I have to go back to West Philly from Fairmount to get my shoes that I need. Shoes did not come
Chairs
with The tux rental. I got the West Philly and I realized also I needed socks and also the photo albums that
Add caption
I'm going to give to each Steve and Kevin. There is a proviso in the invitation to in lieu of gifts to send
Tux on the Bus
money to this organization. Of course I didn't read it till after I ordered the prints. I think you're going
My Trip to Ardmore
to like him. I like giving those things out to friends. I catch the  Paoli  local  train @ 11:19 I have about 20 minutes
46th Street EL Station. I went to W. Philly for my Shoes
to sit around plus I get the ride free because it's a weekend. It is overcast and cool but it is not raining.
30th Street
I am prepared for the rain since I did bring my trusty turquoise umbrella along with my backpack. 11:19 AM train showed
My Stuff at 30th Street
up on time and we are currently at Overbrook station. I am going to be getting off at Ardmore
Train is On Time
station which is two stops away the time is 11:27 AM Eastern daylight Time. Patrina and I had a
Starting Our Trip to Baltimore
nice ride in and took one pit stop to get some refreshments. We then headed out and the rain started coming down pretty severely at some point
Pit Stop at Newark Del Rest Stop
. The traffic however was really not bad considering it's Baltimore and I-95. We arrived about 2 o'clock
Patrina at the Wheel
Patrina has a haircut appointment at 3 PM Steve and Kevin are staying at room 911. I got my Internet connected
and I am in room 1016. This hotel cost $289 a night I'm staying one night. The first picture is the hallway. This gives you an idea that you are staying
Room 1016
at a first-class hotel. The second is my room and witches has a view of the harbor outside and the Domino Sugar sign. Well after that I decided
I would get a first-class shave at a man only barbershop and all bound men's place. This place
View from the 10th Floor
offers massages has a pool table and office you free alcoholic drinks or soft drinks. The woman
In the Elevator
who shave news very sweet and attractive. It's a big weekend here in Baltimore the 200th anniversary since Francis Scott Key wrote
the national anthem here in Baltimore. So this hotel is sold out and there tons of people on the road.
Getting My Gentleman Shave
Stuart just text me now that traffic was bad and he's only a couple blocks away. The ceremonies in
The Day Turned Out Mighty Fine
the suite that holds a maximum occupancy of two or 33 people. I believe there's about 100 people
Where the Wedding Was Held
here a lot of Kevin's family is here as of now 5:33 PM. At  
6:08 PM at the wedding began.
Look at THAT View

Wedding was  very well done and very nice. They touched on topic and professed love for each other. And we got to see the skies
Exchanging Vows
are clear and beautiful sunset amongst the tall ships 
there a lot of yes and good looking including myself
Add caption
with my Tux. My friends from junior high and elementary school oral here at our table which was table #1 
Most Interesting Man Pose
Food was very good and danced till it was no more dancing left. And got to say goodbye to Steve and 
Tall Ship
Kevin. Their room number 911. The four seasons to get a really cool job in their room.
Peter said he filmed what they did to the room hears us a small sample. That's pretty damn cool
Firewoerks
making the equality sign out of I believe rose petals.

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Great story,Action man. Wow, have great time. How could you not.