Sunday, August 31, 2014

Last day of August: And So It Goes

My Wall This morning
Good morning survivors patriots and fun-loving folk of all sizes shapes
Fairmont Ave
. Today is August 31 and August is leaving us with
Ridge Avenue
a really hot humid day. Well I got up in Fairmount and pack some things to go
On Ridge Ave
and walk down from an avenue. Due to the Budweiser welcome America concert, I had to
Davine Lorraine
walk all the way down to the end of Fairmount to broad Street and Ridge Avenue. There I caught
Cleo
the 16 bus down Ridge Avenue tonight and then I walk down to Larry's place. Julio within a very fabulous
That's Me
mood. We played a little bit and I had a banana or two from Larry's. I then walked down to
2nd and South
pens landing around the corner and caught
Cool Bike
the 42 bus to second and Spruce. I got a box of tissues there by chance my nose is running like crazy from
We Should be SO Lucky
the stress of yesterday. After buying bar none hung out with the dude and we walked up to seventh
Artichoke Wrap @ Last Drop
Street where he is visiting family. I then walked further 13 from Pine and went to the last drop café
Going to Airport by 4:30
. There I had a artichoke wrapwhich was excellent though it had a sponsor. I met a friend at 13th and Spruce we went to a meeting and then hard hung out at Starbucks for about a half hour. Joe's roommate came by to drop off the car since he has to work. I now have his car and I'm supposed to pick him up at the airport by 430. It is now 30 wait I have about 45 minutes to chill. Well chillin is done time to go to the Airport
to pick up Joe. I just heard some sprinkles outside just now. 
I'm picking up Joe who is  flying in from Denver. 
I'm sitting here at the cell phone lot just waiting. The clouds have moved out on the most part and I 
am sitting here at 4:41 PM the original arrival time was 425 Southwest Airlines. After I got to the airport to
pick Joe up and gave me an Oregon hat May dropped me  off at 12th and Market.  I then met Drew at
12th & Locust for a meeting . Drew and I then went to Cosi and  had one of their flatbread pizzas. It was quite good . Sadly at one point
our order was never completed This event took an extra 25 minutes to get dinner. We hung out and talked for a while until the rain subsides and Drew had to ride his
bike common I decide to take a cab back to Fairmount. Hung out for a short while and then I went
upstairs and crashed to 1:30 AM

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

That picture of Philly is especially crisp.