Friday, October 04, 2013

October 3rd: LIfe is Good!

Today I woke up early to get milk and cereal. Who was quite dark and I went by an Islamic store opening up at 6:30am.  I went to the 7-Eleven  while it was still very dark in Ole West Philly. 
Later in the morning,  it became a sunny day and I showed up on time with Mike to the meeting. 
Add caption
Three 21 buses   showed up in a row is interesting. I got caught up in conversation with a conservative and that was very interesting. he said said he was NOT a republican yet he was sounding like FOX News
At City Hall
. He stated that I was drinking the Obama Kool-Aid  and he was right on board with the 80 of the most conservative Tea-Party Republicans that say that shutting down the government is a way to change a law. FOX is even calling it a government slimdown!!! just couldn't talk anymore about it he also was concerned on how the  rich people can avoid the ACA program. Its like the Koch Brothers are feeding a bunch of lies that FOX obediently obeys their masters and my friendly man was just following the talking points. that FOX News lays to get more folks to oppose anything.
Add caption
 just couldn't talk anymore about it he also was concerned help rich people put pilot program so obviously
View from the EL
FOX News causes working & middle-class people to identify with the very rich so I need to drinking something but it's not the Obama Kool-Aid.Well enough of that hot air. I came in to work pretty refreshing the decent night of sleep. It was pretty busy today and I had some caned  curried lentil soup from Amy's. It was pretty damn good.
 Speaking of Kool-Aid it was warm enough to sip some. I  instead had some iced tea with my lentil soup. I got  a unopened bottle of Gatorade that was
City Hall
left in the fridge and about to be thrown out when coworkers were cleaning up the fridge and testing out all the leftovers.
I'm going to be meeting Larry at Starbucks and I'm a little bit late and then we go to group.I do plan to share you just leave it at that.
Tomorrow hope to do first Friday with Laura and we will meet up with Larry and his wife.
Sketch by Pat

6:23 PM this blog will be updated and edited for appearance sake it's a lot easier to edit and proofread on the computer then on the app which I am on I'm speaking to the phone.to dictate this blog.

I was talking to my friend Laura and it was enjoyable fun and cosmic. I like to listen to her observations of the world
11" x 15" watercolor, marker, and magazine cut-outs on cardboard 1988
around her. Its a place with sweeping vistas and dreams. A communion of consciousness and communication. This is the best that words can muster. I think the universe gets it am glad I get to listen to it. Here is one of her works that can be found on the website for artists called Show Me.  The piece on the right is called "Caged Soul."The vivid colors and the wondering eye are striking and I can look at it with ease. Well its late as anything and need to shower and get some sleep. Its going to be in the 80's for the rest of the weekend. Right now the weekend is open except Friday night. I might see my neighbor and hang at her back porch. It IS like Summer with the warm weather and no rain for the past 3 weeks. Its a time for change and the air is bracing for this.



No comments: