Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 14th. Poway to Carlsbad in 2 hours.

Lunch of Mass Transit Riders!
Dear  East Coast hipsters and flipsters,
Hope Monday morning is sunny just like here in San Diego California
Look out Grumpy, here comes the blogging Cat
 Got up  w my sister about 8 am. I had to find a blanket since it got pretty cold last night. I lost a bit asleep to the cold. Though various phone calls and the alarm my sleep was over. Anyhow, I chilled out charged up my
Started My Day at Strarbucks.
phone through the computer since I thought I lost my plug. (Turns out I left in the socket.)  With the able assistance of the cat, I edited my
At Bus Stop to begin my trip.
blog. Just as I thought I was done with the editing, the blog posting got a little out of whack and I had to correct the font. I also re-positioned a picture around. The cat was stumped on why the post went awry.
I then combined for videos to make one full-length video on YouTube.
The video in question shows me riding through Oakland to the bus station and the second part is the scenery in Livermore that scenery you see on the video goes on for about 200 miles. This was the last of my editing for my latest blog post!
I-15 at Escondido
I stayed home this morning until my sister came home with Sadie her black lab. The dog had been at a a dog boarding place while we were on our bus trip.
Unlike the early days of vacation, I don't have a car
to cruise to one of the excellent beach towns West of here. Yesterday we dropped off the car in Berkeley for her eldest daughter Becky to use.
4:41PM View from 810 bus
4:36PM View from Window.
She got home and dropped me off the closest Starbucks, where I suppose, I'll be spending a great majority of my day. It's about A little over 1 mile away in a little shopping center nearby the main street. I had a thought of possibly renting a car and taking another road trip to Arizona
4:47PM on I-15
but I don't think I can squeeze that one in since I'm leaving tomorrow. I think that would have made today a Mad Max movie without out the good acting or the cool funky cars they had. It would have been chaotic just like the movie and I would have made myself and others VERY unhappy.
View from the Sprinter Train
Two years ago I arrived in California with lots of aches in many parts. It has been quite a journey. The journey that would've been hard to imagine two years ago! On the most part, I have liked the journey and life has improved for me.
Is an event I'm sure I'll be going to an blogging about this coming weekend. Here is an email sent by Larry or his wife about an event that they are VERY much involved in
Terror Film Festival runs from 10/17-10/19--THURS AND FRIDAY starts at 5:30PM and runs until 11PM--SAT from 3-Midnight--My movie/Story TEA TIME will be showing on FRIDAY -10/18 around 7PM.
It's 4 PM I had lunch at a
The Sprinter: Escondido to Oceanside
taco place right next to the Starbucks that spent about 4 hours. I had a delicious burrito. I walked home about a mile from the
Sprinter Stops.
shopping center  and  then took a shower since it's the warmest day's been here. I then decided  to take public transit to Oceanside and then Carlsbad. I left the house at  4 o'clock the bus arrived around 4:14 nearby.

I checked Google Maps on my phone and it stated that the trip
The Sprinter at 5:15pm
would take about two hours and 15 minutes and I hope to meet Alice there around 7pm I sent a text message according to the bus stop sign. The text came out like this:
Pomerado&Kaitz

4:14P-845 to Rcho BdoSta.
 Caught the Route 845 bus then the Route 810 bus at the Rancho Bernardo Transit Center.
View from the 101 Near Carlsbad.
The 810 went to Escondido. At Escondido, I caught a train called The Sprinter all the way to Oceanside. I walked a short while then 
I caught the 101 bus  to Carlsbad. I arrived for  the meaning around 6:30
At Oceanside waiting for the 101.
  for the 7pm meeting so I got a bite to eat at a Starbucks nearby.  I got to enjoy the splendor of a Southern California sunset it's just fabulously cool man!!!!
The meeting ended at 8:30 and I had to
Where one can pick up Carlsbad Mineral Water.
Famous .
be picked up since the public transit turns into a pumpkin after sunset around here. My sister had an extremely busy and tiring day. She was not up for a ride that was 48 min each way but she kept it cool. I have spent alot of time on this posting. There was so much to say and a ton of cool photos since the weather is so FREAKING nice. It made an over 2 HOUR ride seem ok. Its alot different then the NJ 408 taking 2 hours.
Sunset in Carlsbad

I really like it here but I'm really looking forward to being home where my people are. 

No comments: