Friday, October 11, 2013

One year seven months

Breakfast of Vacation
Taking the Dog to the Kennel
Today got up real early talk to my sister yet a nice time. Next we planned a trip to Oakland to visit John and Becky.We are going to stay overnight in Ventura then go up to Oakland. On the way back we plan to take Greyhound straight from Oakland to San Diego. Alice took
A good place to Meet
care the hotel in Ventura and I took care of the one-way trip on Greyhound. I'm now in Encinitas California. I arrived near the clubhouse and was starving so I went to a place called DOS Palmorr's bakery
Jess and I 
and Grill. I had a moonlight burrito with soy miso eggs potatoes and cheese. It was a vegetarian delight and it was huge. Went to the six that room and met Jess charge my phone even though some grumpy guys GRUMBLED at me not yo do that.
Since it was
Ridin the Highway
about 1:15 I did not have time to hang out because I had to bring the car to power way to get the Toyota looked at before we took our trip to Anaheim later today.I came in at two and it is now 325 I'm playing on my computer and watching Fox news and I think I need a drink a Pepsi is Obamacare's failings and
The Toyota in for check up
everything Obama does just sucks and you should be sent over to Egypt and stuff.
It is a beautiful day outside I'm charging my phone my computer because I'm low on battery again him this Toyota Dealer does have Wi-Fi so that's that's a good thing.
I picked up a Gyro Sandwich here.
Well the dude just came over I'm going to pick take the car out and it's fine just will need brake fluid and coolant
changed at some point. I am now going sign off the blog and get going with the car.
I came home ate the delicious sandwich and took a nice long leisurely nap.
Well Alice came home from work
Hung out drink our
Pepsi's or cokes and got ready for our trip. I think we will probably be in Ventura by around 12:31 AM at the hotel that we're staying. 
Leaving this late around 9:30 or 10 we will miss the really bad l
Los Angeles traffic. 
Turns out that iPhone five was closed so it took an hour to go 5 miles. Willwill not getto Ventura till after 1:30 in the morning

No comments: