Tuesday, October 01, 2013

September 29th: In the Sunshine

Mike and I waiting for the 57 bus
Segway Geeks in Old City
It was a nice Fall Sunday morning in Philadelphia. I went to  the Bar None with Mike and we both got a lot out of it. I  then strolled around old city & made plans to go to Valley Forge Park. I became so hungry and went over to a cheesesteak place was really really delicious. It's hit the spot and I felt nice  enough to continue on with my afternoon.James Hunt and Niki Lauda. It was 2 hours but it REALLY kept all of us in suspense! The movie did not give away what what going to happen at the
Larry and I 
end. I did like that about this movie. I think it was directed by Ron Howard. He is a pretty good producer of films
From the movie RUSH!
about modern-day events.After the movie Larry and I hung out talk next to his  condo and then I got the EL to 11th Street to catch the 4;20 Malvern local.
South Street in the Sun
 Larry Veronica and I went to see Rush just about the competition between
I then took the commuter train to Devon met up with Laura and we went and took a cab to Valley Forge Park.
At Valley Forge Park
We strolled around took some pictures and talked. Next we decided that taking the cab back to Devon was just way too expensive and we then walked 5 miles back to Devon train station. It was a very enlightening walk. It got dark quicker then we imagined but we both were calm and enjoyed each other's company. On the way to the station we got to a Barns and Noble just before their 9pm closing. I got to charge my phone  and
Sums it up my friends!!
Laura and I had some quiche to energize ourselves for the final mile or so to the Devon Train Station.
It was a splendid way to end a fine...fine weekend. I think I have lucked out. I am feeling grateful this days as October approaches and as my probation of life  comes to a close after a year of  living my life. I think I am being taking care of



No comments: