Monday, October 14, 2013

Sunday October 13: Bus Trip from Oakland to San Diego

John's Breakfast Bar
Good day sunshine! What a pretty day in the Bay Area. Glad things are productive 4 you.
Security at Oakland Bus Station
I have to wander what projects are folks  working while I was away? Was it an art project or something else? One of the thrills of traveling is when you come back see how things changed at all for prospective is different since you weren't there when it happened.
My sister and I leaving Oakland now after an overnight stay in Berkley to see my
Oakland Greyhound Station
brother and my sister's daughter. This morning we are taking the bus to San Diego.we will be there in San Diego
I-5 at Livermore California
close to 9 o'clock. Tomorrow is my 
last full day in the West Coast and then I return back to Philadelphia on the flight Tuesday afternoon.
As of 2:32 PM we
Lost Hills California along I-5
are 156 miles from Los Angeles little over two hours and 15 minutes. I've never seen geographies just look so much the same for hours on end like this. Now the mountains are further out and out looks like fields I am going to be taking a picture of it.
Pyramid Lake CA
More updates to follow I assure you have a great Sunday!!
We got to LA and that was refreshing we got about 45 minutes
LA 5:27pm
to eat and relax. 
The trip from Los Angeles to San Diego was easy. It was nice because both Alice and I got
to have two seats each which gave us so much more room. While in route to San Diego we talked and then the last half hour I went to sleep.
Once in San Diego, we caught a cab all the way up which was not cheap but the cab was brand-new and the guy was from a Eritrea and he was really nice guy. We Got home we talked and then it was time to crash in the couch. It was a nice trip. Here is a video I made
The End...............

No comments: