Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oct 19th: A disturbing day

Good morning captains of industry glad you are here to share.
After four hours sleep got up had some breakfast with Mike. We both went to the men's. As usual was a really cool meeting. 
I walked with a fellow afterwords  and now I'm at 15th and market waiting for the EL and so far I've waited at least 10 minutes. I was going to meet Larry
at Starbucks and he just told me that he overslept. That DEFINITELY works for me!! It works for me because I was supposed to meet him at 9:45 at
Starbucks and it is now 10 o'clock anyhow just showed up.
After the meeting so progressively worse and just wanted
to get my self home. Well I couldn't do that could say a commitment to do at 2. After that commitment
I couldn't wait to get myself home asleep and eat something real!!
Philadelphia is having a convention of 
Chiefs of police and I'm in a coffee shop that's cool. People
with
 very important stuff going are here today. Here's a man with a really pompous voice in this important coffeeshop is important people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTYKuFGhiY
I am really tired a little walking and slow service at this coffee shop I'll be good.decided to stop in the mail to see if I can find a charge for my
phone but instead I got this elegant water with strawberries and it is pretty good.
Chiefs of police we're having a convention at the convention center. I strolled in with no problem & got  myself a souvenir runner shirt and meandered myself closer to home.
Finally got myself home around 330 and had to crash. Before that I shared how awful I felt. After snoozing for three hours got up and Mike and I went to an Indian restaurant in life a lot better! 


 Then I saw a funky video about Britney Spears and that was even more disturbing:(.  http://youtu.be/bHcfzJgD5fA

I like  life a lot better now. You know today felt like a disturbing day I am truly lucky for what I have!!!
Days done gone the sun! 😀😀

No comments: