Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Carfare Time!

Good morning I'm a fine looking Tuesday morning. Sunrise particularly intense this morning. I woke
On the 21 with Mike
up feeling well rested for a change! I dropped off a little bit of cash are prepared so you give head is hot date tonight!
Now to work to work on carfare and reports It should be busy! Work was not too bad at all!  I got one list
down and started another list. I only had one client interview  ALL DAY! Can't remember the last time that happened! I'm not permitted to
Dinner Tonite and Lunch Tomorrow
stay late so I'm going home and getting some laundry done. Next going to a meeting at 7 called Gratitude. It went well. I have not been there for awhile. Next a crashed a party that was promoting YELP
a place called "The  Captain's Vintage.
3rd Floor Neighbor

I was surprised that I was allowed in unimpeded by the very large guard. I got myself some photos, a coke and video for my trouble I next went to Pat's and grabbed some food from Kobbobish. Pat was sleepy and I ate while his dogs were really wanting my food.
Enter My Domain

No comments: