Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Last Day in September: Computer Shutdown

Some Light Reading
A Nice Day to bring a child
It was a lazy day. One, I skipped the meeting and next I did not do ANY work since our computers were down all day. Mind you this shutdown has NOTHING with the looming government shutdown orchestrated by the House Republicans. The computers were shut up while software was installed to get ready for the ACA/Obamacare.
 At work folks
42nd and Chestnut at Dinnertime
cleaned their desks (even me!) and hung out. There were SECA activities such as a hot dog and sausage sale for lunch and line dancing to the "Wobble".  During lunch, some women were doing " Double Dutch" with the jump rope. This is the first time I have see
adults attempt this. It takes some skill and coordination to jump up and not get tripped up. It was a good morale booster.
After work, I just went home ate some food from the Kabobeesh and some salad. I then crashed and woke up at 8 to plan to take a walk with Laura. I went to the Google Maps and did some work. I then emailed her the plan. We will see what happens from there.

No comments: