Monday, October 07, 2013

Sunday: Let's go to the Zoo!!

4th and Chestnut
Umm. Indian
Today is Sunday. it's starting off as a foggy morning which is actually kind of relief if you ask me. Well went to the meeting with Mike open mutual  and then I will meet Laura to attend the Philadelphia Zoo. I met Laura at 30th St. around 2:11 but right now
Going to an eventful meeting
I'm  got something to eat and watch 
as the sun is breaking though over the clouds. Well Mike and I took  the 21 bus and decided we have some Indian buffet so now
The 21 Approches
I can walk around and not get hungry for a long time. Next we are- going to go shopping get little odds and ends like toilet paper in the dishwashing detergent and then get a portable 
charger the Radio Shack.The portable charger that little bulkier but got it half-price!! I was  a little late to 30th St. to meet Laura but she was chill!! it's getting hot again
With a Turtle Friend Well went to the zoo I swear it was  the first time in the zoo in  40 years at least. It wasn't bad at all. I found it was better  than I expected considering the location. We saw you know the reptile house is pretty nice. The apes section was not bad we Ketelby the gorilla was not happy in this location. http://bit.ly/GI2LjD
Overall the zoo was a pleasant diversion something completely
different. I've not done taking anybody to the zoo before. The weather was a bit odd it was sunny and hot and then a nice stiff breeze came in giving the impression along with the gray clouds that we were going to get rain. Turns out I found a couple drops but no rain actually fell. I signed up being a member
Snoozing at the Zoo
of the Philadelphia zoo. I get the bring a guest a couple times during the year and I got a membership card. It's pretty nice looking. I got some pretty good pictures I believe. After we left the zoo we walked down 34th St. Laura and I walked the whole way down 34th St. until market Street where we caught the
EL to 46th Street. We are decided that we wanted to watch the Woody Allen movie Zelig about an hour beforehand. It was on YouTube so we could watch it the whole movie. That's a really funny movie one
Special Effects
of my favorite parts is when Woody Allen character is with his girlfriend and he has a hose to rinse off the car they were washing. He is holding it it is flaccid.  I just cracked up! I really enjoyed this movie and I can't believe I didn't watch it before. I was glad my place didn't look too much like a pigsty. The futon folded
It's MY Ball!!
up as the couch was very comfortable. 
Cool Bird
We then caught the EL down to 30th St. Next we found out that the next train to Malvern where she was going didn't leave for an hour and 15 minutes so we set off to find
Add caption
someplace to grab a quick bite. Well on Sunday night in Philadelphia that turned out to be a little more difficult than expected. The a.m. p.m. on 22nd Walnut was the closest place to grab a quick bite besides this one bar that was open. I got two bananas and she got A bag of nuts. We had a good conversation and I left her off at the train then apparently I'm going to walk home. I got home late but it was a good time!

No comments: