Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday: Can't' Trust That Day

Contrast
  Monday I can't  rust that day. Sometimes it just comes out that way. Indeed this classic Mommas & The Pippa's  song encapsulates the kind of day it was.Of course it was not a bad day it was just a Monday. Not sure what feelings to act on all action to to take, I take no action at all.  Indeed this classic Mommas & The Papa's  song encapsulates the kind of day it was.Of course it was not a bad day it was just a Monday. Not sure what feelings to act on all action to to take, I take no action at all. 
Industrial Welfare
Ghana with the sunrise and that was refreshing. Really cool person celebrate two year anniversary mine will come up in March. She
A Vague Day but Okay
mentioned that after 2 to 3 years some changes to undertake of result in life and that's what they heard.Work was work now to that I was going to go to UPS to pick up my package called the claimant place in Senate UPS already sent it back.Swanson Vitamins KUDOS  to them. I called twice because I got cut off by my phone and both times are you being entered without a bunch of voicemail prompts dear delivered to my job so I will  NOT suffer the same BS.of UPS coming 3 times so they can return my package to the manufacture 
Sense of going to UPS for a reason I was able get Pat something he needed  and come over to his house. When he got home, we ordered some Indian veggie platter to go. Pat crashed and I attempted to mess with the screwed up
Firefox browser and remove some unneeded programs that he had installed. Even after I uninstalled the offending programs and uninstalled/re-installed Firefox, the Firefox still had no  browser window and still looked corrupted exactly as it did BEFORE. I just told him to just use Google Crome. It seems to work fine. While cleaning
out his
computer, I crashed and felt great when I woke up feeling.the nicest that I've had all day. Larry checked up on me after I sent an interesting email that I received.  

No comments: