Wednesday, October 02, 2013

October 2nd: Packing it In

Got up this morning another beautiful fall day upon us.Going to work and
Glad I don't Smoke
then later on plan to see Charlie nd then meet a friend at Saxby's at 6. Got some weird funky news from Maine yesterday really cannot be discussed on a public blog it's a shame.Got to work and it was very busy. Me
Zip Car to 13th and Spring Garden
and my alternate call today and when adequate a bit of people come in. Managed to show that I finished the report and then left at 3 o'clock. I showed up for my appointment and found out it was really 4 o'clock appointment. I hadn't me lunch so I went to Chipotle Mexican Grill and had a big Veggie burrito with guacamole.  (It was good and messy:)Found out I won't be meeting my friend at six since her companion dog got very sick.  It's just as well because I'm supposed to do an errand for friend of mine from he program.
It was a Day to Pack it In.
He got out of jail today and I'm to bring his possessions via cab to the place he is  staying down Spring Garden. I got money for the cab
Which Room Do You Pick??
to  take me up t
 I had a very eye-opening session today.There were concerns about my obsessive behavior. I'm going to go to the BP station 46 and Chestnut and pick up the ZipCar from the station which is a bit on the ghetto side so will sa.y.

here around 530. This ought to be an interesting experience the document that's for sure
The Zip Car went well, I dropped off his clothing that had been in storage at my place for a while.
I am really tired and I want to sleep off my session I had.

No comments: