Tuesday, October 08, 2013

October 7th: :Last Day of Work this Week

It's Monday morning they have been calling for rain for this date for a
We're Getting There
week. You know something the right calling for heavy rain starting later this morning or early this afternoon. Well the rain did fall and I managed to miss it and it's pretty much done right now I work till 8 o'clock getting loose ends taken care of. I'll be flying out to San Diego tomorrow at 2:20 pm
Working
 I took the 21 got it right away and going to pats house for dinner. We got a vegetarian platter and some juice. I just LOVE eat that stuff
Its today
. I crashed nice and hard at his place
Got Take Out from Here
. It will be interesting to see where life takes me. I believe I know who I want to hang out with. Good people who want to have some fun in their lives. Making a new friend is pretty neat.
                                                                               
                                                                             


No comments: