Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome to Thursday October 10

The Best AT&T store!
 Good morning fellow campers of life and liberty and pursuit of happiness today is Thursday, October 10. Is now 11:00 AM Pacific daylight Time. I
My Sister drew this last night!
got up around 600 with my sister for a while which was fun I always enjoy our casual talks.
I finally got myself out of the house drove her Toyota up to the mall to see what I can do about my AT&T plan.Listen to my message we have
At my Sister's Place
a good deal I negotiated a really good deal with this AT&T store so you don't have to pay any extra plus my phone can be a hot spot.
After all these changes increasing band with it basically comes out the same price per month.
I got a life proof cover for half price since the one I had was damaged. The reason for the cheap prices because the new iPhone has that fingerprint ID button
Add caption
which will not work on the current edition of life proof. Next I went to get coffee and created this blog at least the first part of it.
The sun is out but the weather forecast looks to be cool all week with high 60s or 70°. I can take it that's for sure.
On Facebook my brother said that
Carolann and Son
Carolann lives nearby in Pacific beach so I made contact with her and visited her.
She was pretty laid-back I had realizes Carolann would think Carolann who knew Chris. Carolann has a 4 -year-old kid and
Pacific Beach San Diego
 lives in a campsite nine months of the year. She definitely enjoys this alternative lifestyle and could think you'll enjoy it too!Next I went to Pacific Beach meeting which is pretty laid-back it was held in the living room atmosphere which is different. I then got really hungry and went to a delicious tacos restaurant called Cotija's Mexican Food. Man, that was the REAL deal. I was so hungry and this food was tasty.
Excellent Food!!!
 Man that burrito was a goodie and I had beans with it. I got a good massage afterwords and I was to meet my Sister in Pacific Beach but she thought the meeting time was at 7:30. 



The meeting was. at Pacific  beach 1050 Thomas Ave. I came back to Alice's place. We discussed driving to see Becky in  Berkeley tomorrow and then leaving Sunday morning via Greyhound. I am going to see a friend from the program

Good place for a Massage
in Carlsbad tomorrow for lunch. Its been a good time here. Not sure what surprise will come to greet me. I hope I can dreams that give me hope not make me think negitive of loved ones. That would really suck.
Add caption

No comments: