Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Back to Philly by way of Dallas

Getting Picked up in Poway
Today I got up at 6 AM I got picked up by an airport shuttle
Shuttle driving down I-5
and got to 
 the airport in plenty of time. I had a rip off breakfast at Starbucks. They listed San Antonio!' YO dog!! they forgot Philadelphia! Oh well! They were listing the flights in alphabetical order!! 
My Window View
At first they said Dallas was clear and NOW it's not. We've had a bumpy flight off and on again 4 half of the  flight. My connecting flight departs at 4:20 p.m. Central daylight Time. I have a two hour layover then will be landing  We are going to bump on down to Dallas.....
Watching CNN

I'm sitting here and rainy Dallas my flight leaves in an hour. I'm watching CNN talk about day 15th of the government shutdown. The debt ceiling deadline is two days from now Oct 17th. House Republicans put up a
Yup, I was in Texas
bill that seems to of have the effect to sabotage US Senate a bipartisan
Overlooking Kentucky
solution to this latest Congressional created crisis. I had another burrito for lunch and will be home in Philly around 9:30. We are currently over the Mississippi River.
This is what a busnessman does
We are over some thick clouds 6:24 PM.
I'm also leaving the Facebook post by a conservative guy going on about Obamacare cost people $63. And another woman saying he should be giving away the free stuff.  God

conservatives can be whiny. Used to be 30 years ago. Used to be the Democrats  where the
ones whining...Speaking of House Republicans, The U.S. House just cancelled a vote on the  debt ceiling. The tea party strikes again. I Took an aerial view of the Kentucky 
state line. We are about an hour from landing.  Well its now 8:30pm EDT. We are starting our decent at this time. This WIFI will expire when we are below 10,000 feet. 
Moon over the Mississippi

Its 60 out right now. I am looking to get home at a decent hour and get acclimated to my real world. 
Got my bag real quick and got the airport line but because I had a transpass, I saved the $8  fare. The conductor noticed that I had to transfer before I did:)
 I am going into work tomorrow. At least its HUMP DAY! Oh and I will be humping it 4 sure. I am going to call someone I have been wanting to talk to all week. That should be fun. Yep we had our phone conversation we talked for about two hours.
I had fun and I think she did too. and I geek blogging!
this weekend, it's the terror festival and Shadyside around the corner. And for frankly I don't feel like doing anything out of the ordinary this weekend. Of course neither is a notable exception:)

No comments: