Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17th: Listen to Me!!!

Terror Film Festival
Good afternoon post-Government shutdown America!
We are in a different tone in this world. Work was busy as usual. We had
Getting off the 21 for My Dr apt
had a group take out of Chinese food and don't work late anymore because the new Assistant district administrator is a strict about that! Well, she needs to have power.
Sitting Around
After work I want to pass to get keys for the cat I have to watch and you're out this other job.
Group that was cool. I shared my recent experiences about getting along with others.
Pat at work

I went to the doctors for my 9:45 PM appointment which lasted about 5 minutes. There were some nice folks at the waiting room.
Battery will run out on my phone I am below 10%. I did survive the  charge Lord my phone dying.
I survived. It wad a plane old day what can I say can make every blog interesting in forthright you can make something just so sleepy
Happy birthday Laura.

No comments: