Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 26: Life in the City


I went to Sunrise after waiting for a bus was 15 minutes late. Afterwards, I then hung out with a friend Starbucks. I'm went  the
TD bank at 38th to get a cashier's check for the landlord . It will be the last time I pay $500.  to use the rent will be up in December. Let's see  get a weird post on
Pat's Ca
Facebook arm and I think was directed me but oh well I learned something. I'm sitting here at ordering a pizza with a cute little kitty cat on my lap. I just called Pasquale's pizza and that now getting a large pizza
My Parents 1972
g with green pepper and mushroom.

I then  to go to Harry's Occult Shop  for a book signing with Larry and his wife. This ought to be VERY interesting for sure. Maybe I will go to South Street early and get my haircut and face cut as well. I suppose
Probation DONE!!
I should look a little more normal. 
The black and white photo is of my parents taken in 1972 going on a vacation at the Greenbrier. Its a nice hotel they liked to go to to escape us kids ( 7 in all) every so often. I think my mother liked to
go glamorous sometimes. Note the fur coat. My father was still wearing a hat which was a conventional men's attire that was popular until the 1970's
Pat's New Drum Kit
 I just thought I would just randomly add this. 
Pat just told me today that he bought a set of Tama drums. It's 5 piece and he is certainly glad it for about $300 bucks Pat said to that he always wanted to get a drum kit! I am now on the bus heading eventually to a book signing 
at Harry's Occult Shop on South Street.
Add caption
On the way to the book signing I got my haircut at the Chop Stop at 6th and South. It felt good to get all that hair off.
A Book Signing was Held Here.
I then went to Harry's Occult Shop at 1238 South Street.It had a nice incense 
smell and it was a nice store. It got pretty cool since when the sun was setting. At 6:17 PM and we left Harry's and took the Broad Street line then the Market-Frankford Line to 2nd Street. T9here we went to the Book Trader where Veronica had a 2nd book signing. I went up to Larry's and watched a little of the
Larry and I at Harry's
World Series between the Red Sox and the Cardinals (Cardinals won in the 9th on a funky play). I talked to Kerry and Molly
Veronica and Store Employee.
while they were driving home from going to a state park near Buffalo
. I then took the EL home and I saw that dude Max we met at the Cigar Shop. At the Cigar Shop he talked about Ok Cupid and the women in it. He has a company called Bio-Meme.
A Pretty Dog at Cigar Shop.
With his product, 
you can test people on your phone for chlamydia and other sexual diseasesReally weird, yet a concept that might take off
Halloween is Near
in this day and age.
He told me he dated a borderline (Umm)I got his phone
number. He is from Santa Rosa California.
Max on the EL.
I went home and thought I would make pasta but I fell asleep while the water was boiling. THANK GOD, I got up an hour later and the water was still at boil.

No comments: