Saturday, October 05, 2013

Hot hot hot October 5

My Block Captain
Saturday what a warm day! I had to turn my air conditioning after getting back from the meeting. I met a friend and her dog at the green line and then we took a stroll around the neighborhood I ran into two people I knew. One of the folk named Chris has a friend who happens to be my block captain. She states that shetried to use fake speed bumps and some were not sold on the idea.
 I am not sure if this program still is around. Maybe I will ask the UC Listserv about this. They have many a know-it-alls who might know something.While talking to the activist, my friend and her dog were not amused.
Green Line at 43rd and Baltimore
She states had to meet her husband and do alot.  I then went home to make plans for the rest of the day.Pat wanted me to assist him with his pond but I must have started a move to have speed bumps put on 45th and 44th where they intersect Sansom Street. I was skeptical but she told me the process
Mike and I
Fun at 44th and Chestnut
that the city goes though to approve any speed bumps and signs. I did some research and see that Philly shown up late because I'm at his house now and he's not here and I videotaped the short trip from my house to his place on the 21 bus. I had fun doing that because. I am going to see a movie called Gravity today at 4 o'clock. It's playing at the rave theaters and got good reviews. It's supposed to be in 3-D I'm not sure the rave as it in 3-D but I was told it was good even intwo-dimensional.As I was ready to see
my friend
3-D Glasses for "Gravity
around the corner Mike and Pat told me about  The Locust Moon Comic Festivall was being held TODAY at the rotunda at 40th St. Mike was showing work there until 6pn, I did attend but before that I paid a visit to my neighbor around the corner at 44th and Chestnut. We did some catching up bout her schooling and classes. We chilled out and it was good.  Well I did go see Gravity at the rave and it was very good pretty cool I never put on 3-D glasses before. Yeah, I really did like
Add caption

Doodles at the Comic
 
 and it was very
The Poster 
good. The special effects were really neat of the earth. Afterwords we walked up to 45th and Locust 
went to Ethiopian place called Abyssinia, we had a nice time  next we took a tour around University City between Pine Osage and then 47th St. or back around. She is driving home now.
Well tomorrow is Sunday. If I can not get together with Laura then I might just jump up to NYC and  see the movie "Let the Fire Burn." Its about the MOVE debocile on May 13 1985. Here is the showtime and the address as well. If she is up for a trip to NYC than I am cool with that! I will have to see how I feel.......
  

Enjoy the video of the Comic Festival I took.

No comments: