Saturday, October 05, 2013

First Friday Follies! 10-4

Good Friday my fellow seekers of enlightenment and fun. I am about to
On the Streets
embark on a 1st Friday on a nice warm fall day. First off it's a matter of work.the end of the month reports all do and and a lot of distractions I was pretty good about the loud Conversations about the show scandal. My patience
He Gave me Bananas 
was tested when they had a three-person conversation about menopause
A Fire Eater and a Person of Intrest..
. When 
got hungry I lose  my patience and as usual if I say something the blowback is twice as much!! Th is why with certain people  I just keep my mouth shut because the blowback ain't worth it!!! I should know better!!!Okay got that over with!!
was cool. I didn't give myself time to shave but I did get down to market East.She met me there She met me there and then instead of taking the
 we decided we walked to Chinatown on the way to second Street. Laura played out some of the places that she's familiar with in Chinatown. We had time to check out the galleries because
A Rabbi prepairs the Wine
 Larry and Veronica were running late. 
When we arrived to their
 they had a nice assortment of appetizers! This
The Pink Panther
includes shrimp & crackers. I need a whole batch of bananas that Laura's friend gave me. It was very delightful to get a break from standing on my feet in 80° early October.
Larry forged ahead and took us on a tour of various Galleries. It's pretty cool yet very crowded and a bit hot though
Better than the Golden Calf...
Back to Larry's and then Laura I split. We checked one or two other galleries. Relaxed on a  bench since we were tired and talked. I then dropped her off at the Market East train state so
I was BLINDED BY SCIENCE!! I LOVED IT!!!!!
Laura can return  back home to Stratford. My phone battery died I came home and crashed nice and hard. 
No something I call this a good day



No comments: