Friday, October 25, 2013

October 24th: Feeling flat on Thursday

Flat, well I would define as such:
Add caption
Obtaining combination of exhaustion and stillness mixed with emotionally blank. One thing is for sure feeling is definitely on the
back (yard) burner somewhere such as a Homer Simpson grill Time for travel in November after I mellow  out this weekend. Maybe I will see Wes if I can find him from is the undisclosed  location. I maybe visit
Add caption
 Stuart in Baltimore. Who cares I'm not being my letters or interpreted. That's really not correct, the USA/NSA is the monitoring  my emails right now, yeah the pub having a stupid field day lookin at my blog during bathroom break! Well work was work wasn't too bad and then met Larry for coffee at Starbucks.The group was cool and it was
Good dude
 almost an hour longer really cool stuff. Intense but out of this world.  I was fortunate I caught a 21 right away along with somebody I know from group is nice or conversation then I want to pats. That was so exhausted slept while he was boiling water!!  Thankfully nothing happened.
I'm a Kabobbish waiting and waiting for my food and watching the World Series
Pickin things up!
Boston vs St Louis. Well the channel was
Time...Time...
changed and I was in stead watching CNN shell critical of Sea World and how they handle the killer whales in their captivity.
58th and Chestnut
I went home to see if Mike any and he  didn't since his friend will be helping him out. I
A Penny for your Thoughts
then went back to parents and he went to sleep and I made a decision on a trip via
                                      A nut at a coffee shop. Well, its all in the mind!!
Thu, Nov 7 2013Depart Philadelphia, PA, 30th St Station on November 7, 2013 11:00 PM arrive Buffalo, NY, Downtown Terminal at November 8, 2013 7:00 AM  Journey 2Reservation for 1 Passenger Mon, Nov 11 2013Depart Buffalo, NY, Downtown Terminal on November 11, 2013 10:30 PM arrive Philadelphia, PA.
I went sleep pattern thinking and I will go to Buffalo where I will be greeted like a king!!


No comments: