Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oct 23: THE CHANGING OF THE FALL.


Good morning, it's Wednesday I'm going to get some milk at 7-11. It's5:47 in the AM it's cold out but if you have warm things it's not
Waiting and Talking
so bad. Anyway, I'm living in the midst of of changing Fall,

Pat wants me to find a used computer for $100 and I'm telling him AT LEAST $150. Yup,I think I  will be visiting the woods 
named Stafford. the my sister says RUN FORREST!!! RUN!!
Lots on my Desk
when one first one when one The arts has earned its coauthor anyway not breakfast. 
Sunrise was good &Afterwards, I got a ride directly to work One fellow drove 4 of us in his car and I've never LAUGHED so hard!! All I can say is Coco!!  What wasn't there not many people
A Label
came in and there was an issue with parking spaces today. It was a matter of folks using Admin Parking since 2 of our admin's have retured and folks had "deals" to use the spots...etc

I then took
the 5:39 PM train to Stafford! There's reporting out of Wayne and noticed that it gets a lot darker
Last Train??
sooner. By November 
which is two weeks from now it will be dark when the time gets changed to standard time. Went to the whole
Incense Peppermints.
Don't Predict my Future
foods hello whole bunch of vegetables 2 pounds of them. I swear we are walking around the food like we were doing Fen Sui on them. Next we talked for several hours.
Entering a new Mind space??
I was given
Mirroring?
links of how to understand 
Indigos since I was not getting it. I was the topic of a discussion It was mind blowing. It was difficult and sad and I'm very tired good night.
Before leaving this page, please look at the photos. Please give me your interpretation of what these photos says about me or yourself. Feel free to comment. I am very curious. Thanks for your indulgence

No comments: