Monday, October 28, 2013

Sunday Dawning! RIP Lou Reed

T
View from Bridgit Foy's Restroom.
Sunday morning went to the Bar Non as usual w/ Mike.  and I'm standing in the background of a woman to get picture of who couple who are getting married and paid $200.00 to have their names is posted on the marquee at the TLA!
I will take note of that if I Wanna promote something like my blog??!
After the meeting I talked with a friend  and then attempted to make plans with different people. At this moment, my definite plan is to meet Drew at Alyan's Middle Eastern Cuisine at 4th near South.
Drew at Alyan's
Met up with Drew and we had a delicious meal baba ghanouj and felafel sandwich. We caught up on what we've been doing as I lives is the last month or so and it was good. If I reminders
Lis at Ritz East
had a blood clot but thankfully it was really nothing at all after you went to the emergency room last night. After eating wee stroll around the old city are going to the Ritz V to see what was playing. While we were looking at the Ritz East, we saw a woman…
Society Hill Towers
Street performer with a harmonica and a xylophone. She's been to South America and all of the country and even went on a boat cruise in South America.She was performing well people waiting in line at the Ritz East for the Philadelphia film Festival. She's also an artist. She was  very nice and Drew and I
Add caption
talked for a her for awhile. Drew had to go to his date and I wanted to go pick up my headphones at Pat's. I then caught a 21 very quickly and took a short nap at Pat's. The 2nd 2 week roommate is not here yet so I can get the place.
cleaned up before he comes for his 2 weeks. While on my travals today I just heard that Lou Reed died today. He was 71 years old. It's hard to imagine listening to the Velvet Underground (I am listening to it now at home) that he would ever age.) Maybe someone will be inspired by his work and create rock and roll that means something. At least he broadend the range and scope of modern music beyond just Rock.
Waiting for 21 Bus
Its now 7:03 PM Mike and I are heading to the meaning waiting for the Sunday SEPTA which will be another five minutes of the concert this 707 time. Will be at Saxby's meeting Larry at 7:21.
Molly in Buffalo
The meeting was very good. So my night with a phone call with a friend in Buffalo and I'm not going to Millville next weekend! 

No comments: