Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 28th: Tired of Cleaning

Looking Better
Kendal Approaching
Good morning and nice fairly mild Fall day. But skinny and the clean my apartment at 9 Am. Yeah they ripped me off price wise with the did a nice job. They  organised stuff and need to divider between Mike and I look like it's not
Kitchen on Oct 28th
broken. That will save me $100 bucks NOT ordering a new one. My neighbor came up and smiles I'm going to hire him for half the price and I trust
Tired!
him too. Here is a video of the cleaning 

 In my co-workers absence I saw a lot of people so I'm kind of taking my time taking a shower and grabbing some lunch. After work got the 21 bus home on time since the new administration is strict about us leaving at 5 PM!! When I got home I hung out with Kendal my neighbor and Mike. I took a long nap  and I ended up just sleeping all though the nigh And I complete I guess I'll go pats for dinner and do the laundry another day. 

No comments: