Wednesday, October 09, 2013

San Diego Hump Day

My Sister's view from her backyard.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 is a overcast gray day in the land of the
The Main Road!
sun San Diego California. I got up and house had a meeting so I decided I'd walk her Lab puppy. She needed a  walk bad!
As of 8:25 AM fairly cloudy I'm walking up the main drag the big highway and then I'll go back to her house. I had a bagel sandwich with cheese and bacon and boy that was good I went to sleep for about 3 1/2 hours, that felt good. It's 4:53 PM on
Main Street Nearby
a rainy fall day in San Diego. I came to Starbucks and took advantage of the outlet and the Wi-Fi to do some writing on the Internet and look up Laura's website that she's able to get on. The website holding our artwork basically switching formats therefore she couldn't get to her website.
My Sister's Pup
My sister was at work and this is a good place to be when you don't have any Internet access and you want coffee.
Friday I'm going to visit a friend who lives in Carlsbad which is really pretty close to Poway by car. I will have access to a car which is really important out here in  Poway.
A Baja Bug!

So it's just been chill here and that's the plan. I will help out  by cleaning  up her kitchen.   when I get back after having 2 "Venti" coffees.
Your Beat Reporter at Large!
Today I learned what a Baja Bug was
 I have never seen one before except maybe in a movie someplace. The topic came up when I posted the photo seen above on this page on Facebook.  I got lots of comments. The one pictured is $3,500 or best offer. Not sure it would be useful in West Philly. If I had money to burn, and time to KILL I, would buy itgo across the county and then sell it. Its pretty cool. 
Okay, back to the real world for a moment if I may. The media is feeding the American public that it is BOTH the Democrats and Republicans for this current government shutdown. Well we as Americans love a free meal, espacally junk! Here is the headline in this article
Serious about Blogging!
So of course Time comes out with this "article" showing what they (media) want to be the "truth"
In New Poll, Americans Blame Everyone for Government Shutdown

Dissatisfaction higher than it was during Clinton-era stoppage
Well, lets get real PLEASE!! The Democrats as they do, accepted the budget amount the Republicans wanted. The Republicans have been CONSISTANT on their agenda. They have said it over and over.

Republicans have badgered President Obama about  "Compromise"! I mean with the Republicans, "Compromise" is a DIRTY word. Now they are attempting to use projection (Right-Wingers are good at that!) to turn
the argument around. Oh right, Obama is going to cripple the most impressive legislative achievement. Well, some in the media do get it. I like the Huffington post when it comes to politics. They are reporting a "crack" in the conservative front against Obama. I mean ObamaCare is the law of the land, time to understand this. This is supposed to be county of laws NOT men.
I am now hungry. I have maxed out on coffee and I think I am going to pack it in and visit the rest of this mall. I just hope it won't start raining on me and my electronics. 
Well, my Sister did stop by the Starbucks as I was getting ready to eat. We went to Greek restaurant. The gentleman was nice and knew my sister. We ordered several appetizers and for dessert we both had rice pudding. The food was fresh and tasty. 
After dinner came home and chilled. I fell asleep well Alice was sketching.

No comments: