Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16th: The End of the Shutdown!!

46th Street EL
Well got up in the usual way and we waited for the 21 for at least 10 minutes I don't know,
Working on more lists
10 minutes I don't know, it's just running slow today.
Work was usually crazy and I had a whole bunch of alerts 23 of them.Well I went today out to a station and I am gonna be in the zone.
My probation officer called me he
Entering the zone.
is going to mail me a letter stating I've satisfied my probation and he's
Seeing thru new eyes
going to tell me 
how to get my record expunged! OH CANADA!!!! I can't believe that I can DIY MY RECORD!!
A gathering of Art
 
Tonight I entered a world of possibility. We managed to be well  instead of letting fear win again.
I arrive back to 30th Street
We steered away from that.Is almost 1:00 in the morning. I await the EL, phone battery below 10% A long, tired yet the fulfilling day. 2 years and here I am one step closer.
As I left 30th St. I saw the world with new eyes. Anytime anywhere sh reaches out a hand I must be there and for that I'm responsible. Oh by the way the shutdown ended, Cory Booker was elected to the US Senate from New Jersey.
Republican Liers
He beat a spastic tea-bagger! I love it the Republicans FAILED to gut Obamacare. Go lick your wounds!! The end of the shutdown drove the House Stenographer nuts. So the wing nuts drove a House employee nuts
Onward to the end of October. There will be no Shadyside meeting with Stuart and Wes. A friend of Wes's died and I was given a hint that I know this guy. 

No comments: