Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Tuesday government shutdown and stuff

Its Tuesday. I woke up at 3:30 am to really bad dream. I was busted for another
On the EL Toward 30th
DUI i and didn't know how it happened and it was pretty shaky but I was able to go back to sleep. I did sleep but had trouble getting up and I had to do some tidying up on my blog since I was running behind on days
.The Republicans accomplished the goal of shutting down
Train to Daylesford
the federal government to defund Obamacare. I can only hope the Republicans get the blame on this one. Then again most of the radical Republicans aren't safe district though they're not going anywhere
The Walk from the Train Station
deeded gerrymandering in after the 2010 election. Rachel Maddow
proved last night the shutting down the government was a policy go from the start  seems obvious to me. I am having a debate with a conservative on Facebook. It's  a good Internet time killer.
Other than having a fruitless conversation with a Facebook conservative, I read in the Philly Inquirer that the Main Line is saturated with coffee shops at Barnes & Noble  thinks there may NOT be enough of them.
Well, I think there are plenty  of them. Go check it out sometime. 
Work went okay I got half of my MPP packets. The computer works pretty well today,
Time Travelers 
which was a pleasant surprise. 
I didn't have to see too many people which made it much better for me.
A Cool Canopy of Trees!
I barely caught the 4:40 PM train but I did arrive  at Daylesford at  5:30 I will see Laura for the 3rd time.
We walked 2 miles to a park in Tredyffrin Township.. This suburb has the biggest trees. Laura

 says they have a lot of of old growth trees.  The park was closed half-way though it so we walked back to Lancaster Ave and ate
Crabby Creek Park
at a Chinese restaurant. We were both impressed with the sauce they had in the tofu and veggies. We agreed that I would watch some Fellini movies. I have never seen any of his movies and she is excited to have me see his take on the subconscious.



                                                             . 


No comments: