Monday, October 21, 2013

Silly Sunday semester

CVS You just SUCK
Today I woke up from a really good sleep from really hard day
My Mind this Weekend
of exhaustion. Went to the bar none after doing some revisions on my blog and saving
Going to Strattford
some photos. It was a good meeting essentially because heard some good things and had a few laughs.
Caught being Weird at the Bogus CVS
And then had a long talk then I want to Larry's and God will put them in the laundromat. 
Marks wayward home will have a new customer soon  us this week. A 10 on this local blog from work now as they occur.
Shopping.
Now I'm taking the train out to Stratford it was packed with so many hipster young people it was a good mind blowing experience. Observations on Facebook but by accessing it to the university city listserv with really funky send text like I'm tripping. Is the paragraph:
"This train is so freaking crowded like everybody came back on the mother destination marketers Ghostbusters going young college students and want to be college students go with this and feel the glory!!"
Today thinking of going over the threshold between art and insanity. But I do have a program for living.which is very good for me. I just read that part some parts of the area

A Legend..
will have frost I'm not really dressed for frost
Chestnut
thank God I have my jacket on it is now 7:46 PM Eastern daylight
Larry donates clothes to me.
Time. 
Well I went up to Laura's her roommate was in therefore we she couldn't get us in the apartment. Well we stopped by the pizza place enjoyed a sandwich and some food and then we went outside sound  blanket and watch some music videos since the last train leaves at 10:38.
Add caption
We watched Billy Idol eyes without a face REM the one I love, psychedelic furs, and XTC. Was trying to take it's re plastering out the woods and do it I should. Added bonuses that I lost left my keys in front of my apartment and fortunately my friend was able to get them God bless America


No comments: