Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday, March 27: Work, Cloudy, Yin Yoga☁️

Welcome to my place. I woke up kind of stiff not too bad though. 
My breakfast packed my stuff and headed on to Mike’s. It went fairly smoothly with SEPTA. I arrived late because no buses showed up at all down Broad Street fortunately today’s Wednesday so I can 



stay at Mike’s till 4 PM and sign out on time. Anyhow, I got to tell them about my trip I had to put in a request for leave. We’re gonna see what happens then. Hung out with Mike and then he had his therapist

 so I went and got myself taken care of and then went to a meeting. 

The meeting went was at fourth and Pine. It just decided I would go to that not 

to the one called that was closer. I just took Uber and talk to my friend and went to this 
meeting, I just remembered that I had a therapy appointment too, 

so I had to Catch the 40 bus which conveniently showed up on time to 17th and Lombard so I wouldn’t have to rush. I’m also hoping to find a little bite to eat for lunch before becomes too 

late to eat lunch. I got some snacks and went to therapy. I made it just dick

 of time. It was a very intense session we talked about stuff about Not getting 

enough nurturing when I was at a wee lad. It all came up when I 

told him last week is getting it a grade in stats and graduate school and miracle. He goes. I 

don’t believe in miracles.. Anyhow, the shitty weather started is 

gonna go all the way the rest of the night and into Thursday the Phillies have already 

canceled. Get rid of that opening opening day start because 

everybody knows it’s gonna rain tomorrow. We’re getting into real spring 

where it just rains a lot . It’s now 3:49 PM. I’m going to take out garbage 

and soon and then go to Mary’s and go eventually to the 5:30 PM 75 minute class and the Yin yoga class. I first had to stop at 

Starbucks to quickly recharge my phone. After I charge my phone, I’m ggsome i money for petty cash for Hot Yoga , Philadelphia otherwise called HYP for short. It’s raining steadily and it’s going to be that way for a while. I just posted some pictures on Instagram and Facebook. well, I got the money 

out for the petty cash and went to 4 o’clock class. OMG that room was pretty damn hot

. What’s the summertime hot but it was getting close yesterday was perfect temperature 

nice and hot but plenty of air. Anyhow, after that, I took a super cold shower, drank tons of liquids and 

went to end, which was of course very good. I was totally in a meditative state then I started worrying about where I put my phone and successfully managed to block it out of my brain. Didn’t thank Linda because she went off to Pittsburgh to visit her parents. Anyhow, went to Mary’s and there’s a lot of stuff going on Saturday we’re visiting Mike Sunday. I’m going to brunch with my brother and his family and then next weekend is the world famous yen intensive.  also planning for that trip to Amsterdam so big fun ahead yeah but 

No comments: