Thursday, March 07, 2024

Thursday, March 7: Cloudy!☁️ Mike’s Appt. Yoga


After crashing, I got up at the Dorchester and had myself some raisin bran that was just recently bought. Had some coffee talk to Mary and then 
I walked all

 over to Mike’s where I signed in around 8:55 AM. Only dad can really show up late Wednesday cause I don’t take class till 530. Today I take a 4 o’clock class and then truck on over


 to Fairmount and, go to a meeting. That means he starts at 8:15 and ends around 930 actually 9:15 PM. Anyhow, I did a small errand for Mike in the cloudy weather


 and then we got picked up by the ride Service and headed down to Penn Medicine urology appointment for Mike. We didn’t have to wait long  For Mike to be seen by the doctor, which was a fortunate thing. This was going 

on, sent Bob €100 from wise.com. The app made it fairly easy and what you had to do was just put in an amount and so about $110 is equal to €100 so the dollar doesn’t go that far in euros not bad exchange

 but it’s May  For sure. I got that done after back-and-forth Bible text messages. I sent him a mug shot of myself That was finally presentable



. I guess I’m a little bit of a bitchy mood today because. I did treat myself to a sandwich because I was extra hungry



 today. Well, Mike’s appointment finally finished and we got the rideshare. The guy was picking us up in a jaguar. Can you 

believe that? He had trouble finding us, but we got back around 3 PM and then the last moment around 330 the Mom’s Meals came in and I picked that up before running off to Yoga. I shared 

with Mike, the 1973 World Series with the Mets & the A’s. Willie Mayes was still playing. I think that was his last season as a professional
 baseball player. Well, I went to the 4 PM yoga 

class and was boiling high steaming hot, but it was a good class. After that class, we chilled out and went back to the Dorchester and hung out and took
a quick nap and then 

caught the 7 bus to the meeting. Went over the third step and it is the third month of the year. Enjoyed the meeting glad I went. I then caught the 49 bus to the EL which took15 minutes to show up, but I managed to get home and chow down and see highlights
 of Biden state of the union to each which I think went over very well. The Republican responded with March Taylor, Green, screaming Adam and, Senator Katie Britt looking like a demented housewife of the Trump variety .

No comments: