Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Wednesday, March 6: Back to Philly, Work and Yoga

Well, after getting over to the Dorchester around 12:45 AM I got up this

 morning pretty tired. I must say doing good.😌  I said my goodbyes and then headed out. 

There was no cereal so I just took myself over to work and I greeted Mike 

and said “how are you doing bro.“ Anyhow, I knew it was gonna rain today so I decided I would do errands and get them done quickly before I get rained on, so I brought back two boxes 

because there was buy one get one free but I did have to buy a bag because you know stuff anyhow after that Mike and 
I both enjoyed cereal. I did not buy Kellogg’s products that it takes so long because I do do I do like the raisin bran, but I can get generic raisin bran so there. Anyway, I finished that errand and since Mike had his therapist at 

11 AM. I went out and did a few more errands and went home. Dropped off all my summer clothes for Florida filled up with yoga clothes and took some food 

back from Mike that I knew I wasn’t gonna be eating. I upgraded my 

phone software and ordered a bunch of crap from Amazon since I was running

 low. I also had to buy for the month of March the rain did start so I 

did bring my umbrella with me which was good and then had lunch around 1:15 PM. I had lunch and then chilled

 out for a little while I decided To watch highlights of Phillies versus Braves in the National League championship series from October 11, 1993. There 

I took a screenshot of Jimmy and Roslyn Carter watching the Braves game. I 

didn’t get enough sleep last night. Mike took a nap and then I headed 

out from Mike’s place around 4 PM. I did sign out at 3:37 because I arrived only seven minutes late at 8:37 AM. It’s now 4:19 PM I’m  at 17th and Locust. I’m heading to the Dorchester for more relaxation before my 5:30 PM

 class. Well, I did get the relax which is really good because I was pretty damn tired. I seem to be tired all the time but that’s how I roll I suppose. I did go to the 530 class and that room was steamy

. I made it through. I did forget my water so I had to, buy a large water after class. I fortunately did have some Gatorade during class which held me over. Afterwards with the end class. Before the class, I drank water and took a quick shower which felt really good. The in class was really good and I felt great afterwards. I had Chinese Indian and watch Daisy Jones and the six.” It was episode number six with there recording and getting into all kinds of relationship shenanigans as rock bands do I think it’s a takeoff of Fleetwood Mac because they’re all involved with each other and what not 

No comments: