Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sunday, March 24: Visit w/Mom. 5th Anniversary Hot Yoga

Hi, I woke up at the Dorchester this morning and it was a jolly good time. I slept very

 well and both got up around 7:45 AM. I slowly got dressed. Mary took an Epson salt bath and I caught up on my social media BS. She didn’t went to the café 

and I took the 21 bus although back home to get rid of my dirty yoga clothes and get ready to walk to 69th St. to catch the trolley/bus

 and meet my brother at media at State Street and all streets where the Ocean City coffee company is. It’s really cold outside. I mean it’s Brigid so I layered up. I put in new yoga clothes 

on actually considering the 4 o’clock class depending on obvious factors like how I feel how long it takes etc. etc. , the trolley ended up being a A bus of 

course it actually wasn’t too bad. It was only about eight minutes later which was fine. I had plenty to do on my phone, etc. I then told Dave I was at the corner of Olive and State

 Street and Dave’s Homie. His daughter was working at the 10,000 villages store and to go visit her so that’s what I did. It was very nice and I got out of the cold. Soon after Dave went ahead

 and picked me upand we went to his golf club and I had a chicken cheesesteak and Dave and I talked and it was pleasant and the weather did get a little milder

 less windy which was good. It’s now 127. We’re about to sign out. End we stayed a little longer and I missed the media train into town so I ended up taking 

the trolley/bus and if all goes well, I will get to the studio by 3:45 PM. I’m planning to go because it is my anniversary day, March 24, 2019 I first went to my first Hot Yoga class, it was 

on a Sunday Sunday morning 11 o’clock hard to believe isn’t it? Yes, it is hard to believe but anyway the pass putt putt so I wasn’t able to make the 3:21 PM EL 

was able to make the 3:30 PM EL I I mean the bus is just so much slower than the trolley. 

It’s about 10 to 15 minutes slower than if I just took the Plane truck. 

well, the train did leave at 3:31 PM so I’m expected to be at the studio by 3:51 PM 

which I’ll need to be there because that’s I need that time to sign 

in get dressed and go in the hot room. Well, on the LC usual weirdness less 

drug addicts more kids with nothing to do crossing trains and stuff. I think



 it’s gonna take another kid getting killed for SEPTA to do something about 

it. well, I’m drinking some water so I’m gonna have to buy a jug 

of water before I go into class man cause that’s the way it goes ha ha. I guess
I have to class and then I’m going to go home and look for my 



gift that Mary gave me that she wants to return. anyhow it’s very nice outside. It gets very cold when the sun goes down. Weather 4 o’clock class was crowded 

and very hot. I’ll tell you. To the teachers were taking the class and it was what’s a good class, but it was very intense. I bought a big water to start the class and when class 

ended I forgot I bought a big had a big water left and, so I quit another large

 water and I drank it after class and cooled off nicely. I chitchat with

 a few people and found out someone I know was celebrating 25 years at a meeting and Upper Darby so I’d like to go on April 12 after Yoga. I wrote to the studio about the pictures I 

had from five years ago and they were very kind and responded. It was very gratifying. I didn’t
looked up HYP‘s Instagram page and 
went back to the archives and oh my God it was pretty far out to see 

some of the old teachers Chris Fluck is still is the longest serving teacher

 in the studio. Everyone else has gone. Kaitlyn Ingersoll is still around though

 she’s the second oldest and there’s, interesting people used to be on there  well I got home and watched a little bit of TikTok I tuned in. This woman who talks about “generation Jones.

 It’s people born around my time very late 50s to early to mid 60s. It’s 

got to be the worst generation name ever I can’t stand it. What the fuck

! Psych generations of Jones idiots like stop it anyway my rant is over. good night everybody

No comments: