Sunday, March 10, 2024

Saturday, March 9: Sleeping In! Yoga

Today I slept in until about 11:30 AM. Had a nice breakfast 

with Mary, which was very good and then I headed back home so I could
get rid of my wet yoga clothes and start some

 laundry. I took a nap after I threw in the laundry. It was a painting ass because the Clang
when it was the spin cycle cause it took about 10 minutes to 

do that. After that, I took the train down to the 4 PM Saturday yoga class with Mia. I really enjoy that class. It was warm, but I had plenty of air and I felt 

stronger today because I guess
I had enough sleep. After class, we talked
to me and hung out at the studio for 

a bit and then we went back to Mary‘s place and ordered some Indian. The square on Square 
Chinese restaurant is temporarily close and they’re 
going to do a dim sum menu instead of a regular Chinese menu, which

 is a bummer cause I like their food. Anyhow, we watchedJones and the six, which is an 

Amazon movie. Reese Witherspoon is part of directing that series. Has 10 episodes we finished episode eight. It was a nice day today and I got a lot of sleep, which is always an added plus for sure got 

No comments: