Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Tuesday, March 26: Baltimore Bridge Collapse TSA-Pre!


I got up at 7:15 AM loading my choir gear, yoga clothes, etc. and headed out. I got to Mike’s not terribly late because I caught a bus right after I

 missed one so that was good then I got the mics in about 9:11 AM. I realized 

that I left my passport at home and I have an appointment at 10:10 AM 

for my TSA screening so I can get, the upgraded TSA so I don’t have to wait in line long at the TSA it’s $78. So I had to go all the way back home grab my passport catch another train. I got to this 

place and it’s a private company running it and they do background 

checks for the FBI in one area. They have a lab to test the sex of your

 baby. The place was Rinky dink in this really  Nondescript building way off the street near independence Mall at six Street Near Washington Square. Anyhow, once 

I did get seen, the guy was very nice. He just ran my passport took a picture of me and then gave me fingerprints. Glad I came when I did cause about seven people 

came in after I did.  he took a long time to see the guy before it was a strange experience but I think I got everything done. I wait two weeks for them to send me an email that I have



 an official TSA number. You don’t get a card or anything you just have
to put in a number  Every time you book a flight and I’ve already booked the 

flight to Amsterdam so it only count for flights I guess. I found out through a friend of mine who lives in Baltimore that the Francis Scott Key Bridge was hit by tanker a little 
after 1 AM this morning.  The ENTIRE bridge collapsed!!! It was unbelievable. The whole thing just went down like a Lego. That bridge 
is part of I-695 in Baltimore

 so traffic around Baltimore is gonna be screwed up for at least a year while they figure out what happened and then


try to build a new one might even take 2 years. anyhow, I got back from Mike’s and relaxing and had lunch for a moment then I went 

out and did a couple errands for him but forgot to pick up scripts but I did get his lasagna. I’m gonna do a double today least I believe I’m

 going to. my ankles are kind of sore but you know gonna try to do that awkward pose

 which is causing me a problem. I scheduled a private lesson in 

mid April probably April 11 around 9:30 AM if it can be 

approved. They fired Ron McDaniel Romney, whatever the fuck her name is today. And I 

say go take your parachute and go to fuck away🤣😛😛😛 Limited, gag water

! Please! 😫🤨 I just heard was issued a “limited“ tag order was issued for Trump to shut his mouth in the 

stormy Daniels case. You think that's really gonna work???These judges are so differential to Trump!!! just  throw him in jail. Throw him in jail  

like every other asshole!!!!! Well, Chris’s class was very good. I got there a little extra time which was very helpful. It was humid, but there was plenty of air so it made it very

. doable I then took a super cold shower drink lots of liquids and got rest for a half hour between his class and Marie‘s Pilates class. That class was extraordinarily tough 
but the 

fact I got through it made me feel better afterwards physically and mentally. I thanked
her for the class and everything 

like that. I did get confirmation of Thursday, April 11 at 9:30 AM. I would 

be doing a private class. Next job is to schedule haircut appointment with Sharon sometime
 before I run off the Europe, speaking of which I got put in time to the agency. Anyhow, I got the choir practice about 5 to 8 minutes late. They 
just finished the warm-up so I got there
 less than 10 minutes late, so that was cool. Once again, I did not get the attendance email. I’ve been not getting them. I talked to the attendance person in the choir and she got salty about me asking her about it because I’ve asked her before so I just asked another member to send me an email and that’s how I’m gonna work it gonna choir immediately to 13th St. and CL and I was interesting after people were zombie out at least. I went home chow down like a hungry person and then put this magnesium stuff on which did help and then took melatonin and went to bed. By the way the Center city picture was taken by Mary. She’s really gotten into her photography lately and she’s pretty good too , she’s just realizing I think 

No comments: