Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wednesday, March 20: 2nd Day of Spring

PI woke up feeling pretty good. Pat came over and we took care 

of some business and talked and hung out and it was nice to hang out with him again. I don’t see him very often. I then went off to work and showed up late as usual, and got to Mike’s, we’re going 

to walk later but he has an appointment with his therapist at 11 o’clock. I took a walk around Center City saw the last drop Café 30 Franks and all that happy 

center city stuff. Mike and I are going to take a walk the wind picking up a little bit so feels a bit cooler than when I first went out. I have a 2 o’clock appointment. Michael and I went out and it 

was a lot milder than it was this morning. It’s partly cloudy and an announce 9109. I got a quickly eat lunch and then go to my 2 o’clock appointment. well

, I started reading TikTok about retirement and I was about eight minutes late to my appointment. I worked
pretty fast so that was good. Then we talked 

about how I focused or how I when I am myself and something I don’t let my negative self talk or stuff like that getting 

my way. That’s a good topic, also relates to a year ago as well. I took the initiative and the catastrophic stuff didn’t happen. Anyhow, it’s now

 4:10 PM when she’s a dad take a 530 and a 7 o’clock class. I’m going over to Mary’s to relax before doing


my second double in two days. It’s nicer today than yesterday. It’s not

 warm like last week but it’s definitely decent outside. I’m taking it pretty 

easy today my ankles a little sore but it’s not that bad in the sun is trying 

to pop out every so often it’s about 4:20 PM. I’m gonna relax at the Dorchester and go to my 


classes. Well, the relaxation was really nice after we relaxed and hung out. We went 


to The 5:30 PM 75 minute class with Dan and that was good. The room 

was very “juicy“ as someone said. At one point, I did feel faint for a mom, but I made it through class 

and then rested for a bit and went to yen and that class was very very



 packed. It was a really good class. I enjoyed it is a really nice atmosphere at the studio as well. after that, Mary treated me to some stuffed peppers and they were
 very very good. It’s quite satisfying and tasty meal. As I used to sing “we’re gonna do it right for real for real and now I’m going to have a tasty meal. “One of my welfare songs I used to sing anyway, I eventually got home and had a yogurt and a little poppy drink and went to bed 

No comments: