Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sunday, March 31: Brunch w/Mom

This morning I had to get up nice bright and early because I’m going to 

brunch with Mary to see my brother and my mom. He wants us there 

by 10:30 AM so I got up and actually ran into Pat paid off the rent 

and we hung out for a while. It was nice. I think just the Pat to collect Social Security

 at 62 but he’s only 56 years old. Anyway, it’s really sunny right now 

but it’s supposed to cloud up and we will have to see the sun for another week after it. Clouds up later on today I arrived at Mary’s at 8:30 AM. He’s getting

 ready and served me up a delicious toast. I think toast could taste good, but that definitely tasted good. I must be hungry than I thought. It’s sunny now, but the sun is going to 

disappear by midday by then we will not see the sun again for a week according to our lovely weather forcasters!!😫. Well, we took 

a little longer than we thought so I had Plan B and I tried to call Uber to get us the 69th St. by 930 so it takes the trolley and 

the Uber guy was really cool quick. Fortune was a Sunday so we have the 693 terminal by 920 so then we took the trolley the trolley ran

 out of the damn bus we got the Dave medium plenty of time and then we walked to Dave’s. well, we hung out days for a while and then Dave and I went out to the Riddle village 

to pick up mom. We’ve picked her up and headed to this little place in Wallingford, which is pretty close to Dave’s house actually. So Heidi


joined the rest of us for brunch. It’s now 11:14 AM. We just got here. I went to the brunch place in 
Wallingford and they had a lot of 


people in there. The service was really really slow, but the food was very very good. We hung out there for a while and talked and laughed and what not. It’s now 

1 PM we just got to Debbie’s and I think we’re gonna catch trolley at some point. We went back to Dave’s while Dave dropped off mom. We had hung 

out for a little while and left to go catch the trolley back to Philly and eventually to our 4 o’clock class. Well, we took a nice walk to State Street and caught

 the trolley in time. That’s probably rivers very smooth. It’s so much nicer than the bus. We landed

 at 69th St. on time around 2:40 PM and then took the L all the way

 back to the studio we were there early and we got in the front door on the first floor, somebody open up the door. Kaitlyn and Byron were a little surprised. They were very nice 

and told us to get comfortable and that’s what we did. Class started in Kaitlyn right in front of the class pretend she didn’t 
know my name and I didn’t know what to do. I just kinda sat there and silence for a bit and then I just said Mark. Then Mary and I went out. Took a lot of pictures of Center because the lighting was really nice. It’s now 828 picking up dinner. I feel very tired, but maybe I’ll feel a little bit better when I eat and chow down.

No comments: