Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday, March 11: 12 Years! Mike’s Dental 🦷 Appt.

Well, it’s Monday, March 11 and it’s my 12 year anniversary 

of sobriety today. This is an important day in my life. So all the things happened

 on March 11 as well people who know me know what they are and they

 don’t need to be really talked about here on this Blog. Anyway, I got 

a little bit late. We left his place around 10 AM to get an Uber down

 to 15th and JFK for his dental appointment. He’s getting all his teeth extracted

. While waiting for him, I called the retirement agency state employees

 retirement system to get a  IRS form so I can mail it back to them. They’re so 

backwards you can’t get it online so I went to the IRS and got the form 



but I have a few questions for them. Of course they didn’t answer so I called them and waiting for them 

to call back.  I realized when it was too late, my phone was dying and I 

didn’t bring my backpack or charger with me. I was gonna have a really nice

 lady. Let me her charger. She happen to be in the office building around



 the corner. What a lucky moment that was. Anyhow, Mike got out of 

the doctors appointment. We got back to his place around 2:30 PM and 

then grabbed lunch and again tried to call the pension people, but they’re not going to answer. Then I trying to complete registration on the car I used to own in New Jersey I found out that you

 can’t get a title unless you visit New Jersey MVC, Now I may have to drive to Jersey 

to do some bureaucratic bullshit. Yay! 🥺🤔🤨😕 Oh yes, I also lost my winter attitude. I think

 I left it. It’s 3:43 PM and now I have to drop off my script and try to get Yoga on time. well, I made it on time for my 4 PM yoga class. Byron taught it his foot getting
 better. It was a good class. We took our time leaving and came back and I told her about my text thing with the pension and took out my samosas and I’ll eat them after my meeting our meeting moves to, the ethical society it’s the first day it’s been held at the ethical Society. It’s now 645 the meetings about to start. 

No comments: