Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday, March 25: Mike’s 2 Hr. Dental 🦷


Happy Monday one and all. It’s an Another glorious cold day for spring 2024. Do you know low’s in the 30s? Well, I packed up my stuff and remembered to find that Patagonia coat that Mary 



bought me. I was proud of myself. I then was really lucky and 

got a bus just as I got up the City Hall steps fortunate or too older people getting 

on the bus otherwise that 27 bus were blown right by me.anyway I 

was coming in and ready to go and then find out that my whole container 



water in my thermos just leaked all over my bag. So that was what

 I had to do in the morning. Then went to 1500 JFK Boulevard for Mike’s dentist appointment dentist 



appointment proceeded an hour and 15 minutes they combined two

 things at once and then they want to see him next week in the following week. 

The lady offered to do both at one time but the Dennis wants Michael to come in twice I guess it’s more Medicaid money or. 
I don’t know. Here’s a good one we requested an Uber and the guy literally approached me. I tried to help him find a parking spot and then he just drove 

off. So of course now we have to wait another five minutes outside in this cold weather I didn’t know Uber drivers were allowed to do that, but I guess they are. I just saw it and I would just go ahead and sign up for TSA pre-. So I can get through the airport faster cause I’m doing a lot of traveling you know compared to before not compared to someone like some of my friends.. Anyway, I just sign up for it so you have to fill out and online application then after you fill that out successfully, you actually have to go somewhere in person with your passport and your drivers license. Drivers license is no big deal, but I do not like carrying my passport around if I don’t have to, but I tried to do it tomorrow nothing on the hopper with Mike, we do have dentist appointment for the next three weeks straight. I didn’t put a bunch of stuff on Facebook and Instagram. Some of the pictures are good but no super Duper ones this time now I’m heading to the 4 o’clock yoga class. 

No comments: