Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Tuesday, March 5: Last Day in Florida + Flight Delayed

This morning I slept in since I was up late watching a fun Phillies 

game a fun Phillies playoff game from 2022 where we beat the Cardinals with a six run ninth inning what a glorious game it was. It was 
a daylight

 game and the picture in the ballfield looked really cool. Daytime baseball fastly disappearing because of revenues and stuff. Anyway I atr breakfast & did my laundry 

for the week. I  helped Larry undo the sheets and put new sheets since his daughter’s visiting later this month. Nice day  Did my laundry for
the week and 
help Larry undo the sheets and put new sheets since his daughters visiting later this month. Nice day outside. I went to 

Walgreens got a snack for Larry and myself, Next we went to see see the manatees. It was a nice time, but the manatees didn’t show up but a bunch of swordfish. Oh no barracudas were there swimming around along with some other striped fish.

 It’s very pleasant out there. Some good news politically Kyrsten Sinema announced that she’s retiring from the Senate, which is 

a good thing because she had a bunch of people running against 

them and it would’ve divided the Democrats so somebody like Kari Lake would

 be US senator. It’s bad enough in California former baseball players, Steve 

Garvey is running for US Senate. Not for 10 PM and I almost left 

Larry’s without my keys fortunately, didn’t remembered and checked my winter coat. They weren’t in there, so we’re OK now thank God it didn’t 

do that. I got the to the airport really quickly and on time but unfortunately the flight didn’t go on time but maybe it’s fortunate I’m hoping I can log onto zoom before 


we lose contact with Internet. They don’t have Internet service on the cheap airline otherwise well anyway it’s 6:34 PM. They are doing maintenance checks on 
the air pressurization. 😮😮 The pilot said this happened before today. Looks like a long night. The positive is that I will be able to attend choir practice 🆒I am on Zoom till

 the flight takes off. It’s NOW 7:26pm The pilot states that the trouble- shooting don't

 work BUT there's 4 systems for air pressurization.They have to do paperwork 4 this 

and then they will take off! OK here’s the latest!!🤨🙄 They keep s 

trying to fix the maintenance problem now we’re being told that they have to turn 

off the plane completely and then turn on turn on the plane. We have

 to get off the plane so everybody has to get off the plane. I’ll tell you I have the worst 

luck trying to get home. I have to go back to choir practice

 once I get off the the plane. Is now 7:33 PM. Still waiting for people to get off the plane

.Its now 9:11 pm & we are re-boarding the plane ✈️ The flight
 lifted off about 9:35 PM and we landed very close to midnight. It is now 1224. The septa train stopped running and it’s either pay $30 for Uber or take an hour and a half and it was obvious that I would take an Uber, so I’m waiting for that to show up. Good night.

No comments: