Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday, March 16: NJ Errand, Zipcar and Yoga

Good day everybody today I woke up in Center City and and had a nice

 breakfast with Mary. I had cereal and coffee. Good thing I had coffee because I didn’t 

have time to get any. I walked down to the parking lot at 1319 Locust

 St. and picked up the zip to get to Millville to pick up Carolyne so we could go to 

New Jersey MVC and get replacement title and registration.I 

made good time on the account and drove down with no problems then I picked

 her up and we had to Cherry Hill with the Jersey MVX was. This 

bureaucratic office located in Cherry Helena office campus and winding road to 

get there. Once we got to the place, we went to the Front Desk who made

 sure we had her basic paperwork. Then we went to another one went to the receptionist who was 



very nice and helped us fill out forms and make sure we had all the ID so 

he was very nice and we waited about 20 minutes and, we were

 in the process. The information was pretty much just quietly just did her thing on 

the computer because all the paperwork was already inspected so she 

didn’t have to ask us anything. It was actually more fishing

 than I thought it would be. We then left there around 12:30 and it only took 10 minutes to get Walter Rand 

Transportation Center, Camden place to go all the time 15 years 

ago or so. We went there and we were able to get her on the 1 o’clock bus. She only had to pay two bucks because she was a senior which was pretty cool actually. 

Then headed out towards Philly from Camden I was always glad to move. Leave Camden quickly. It’s always a good thing to do. Once I left Camden

 I drove down to Locust Street where the parking lot was where I was going to return the car. I returned the car and
hopped on the train and, got back home 

to get my yoga clothes. I wasn’t shocked because I realized I had the keys of the car in my pocket so I had to quickly pack everything up throughout the old clothes

 and dirty clothes hamper and then run back to the train and get back to 13th and Locust to return the car. I called Zipcar and told them about it and return the keys, found 



out the car had a parking ticket from February 27. Registration was not updated or something. I then wobble down Luca Street saw the St. Patrick’s Day 

revelers and there was a ton of them. I mean a shit ton of people out for St. Patrick’s 

Day. There was a nice day and it was time for people to drink. I eventually

 got to Mary‘s place and we hung out a little bit and then we headede to the

 4 PM class. We got there a little earlier than we have normally 

which the class was packed with about 36 people I heard. It was a good class

 enough air so that was good, went back to Mary’s and watched

 a really great film called. “ Searching for Sugarman.“ it had great cinematography


and was based on a true story about it unknown American singer songwriter

 who is really popular in South Africa in the 70s. it was quite a busy day, but 

that’s for sure. It was interesting seeing Millville again since I 
haven’t been there in a while. Also went to part of Millville that I didn’t visit that much. It’s fairly close 

to the wealthy section of Millville called Union Lake. that’s where the tennis club was that I was a member

 of at one point was the most improved tennis player in 2007 and I have a plaque somewhere in my house proving that. Mary and I went to a place that used to be called Square on Square and they changed their name and their menu as you can see in the picture. It’s too bad I like the old menu but they’re a couple things that I could eat there.

No comments: