Thursday, March 14, 2024

Thursday, March 14: Pi Day🥧

Today I woke up on Rittenhouse Square after a really 

decent night sleep. It was after midnight and there’s no use taking sept after midnight. It’s kind of a hit or miss. Means I would’ve gotten home after 1 o’clock and 

probably gotten sleep at 1:30 so I got an extra hour of sleep.I was able to sleep 

about an extra hour of sleep, which was pretty glorious. I must say 

it’s even nicer and milder than it was yesterday. Well, it was really nice outside 

to do errands so Mike and I ended up walking and that was 

very pleasant and we just talked to dinner thing and then I went out to an adventure looking for cash at the bank and also 
looking for diet Pepsi’s it weren’t $3.19. I get the CVS and I succeeded

 in both but I took my sweet time with that. It was very gloriously nice out. 

Well, after I did that errand, I had lunch, which was my usual lunch

 and it was tasty. Then I went out to the special kind of pharmacy for Mike to pick up his meds and after I did that, I sat on a stoop 

and I swear I saw some was a doppelgänger for my Yoga teachers. It was almost uncanny. She had a bike in hell all that. Anyway, I left work a little bit early, so I could pick up my yoga clothes

 that were washed for me at the Dorchester. It takes about 20 minutes to walk to her place to the studio and I have a 4 o’clock class. Well, I took

 the 4 o’clock class and it was good. It was very very hot and I was next to one 

of my teachers Linda I did all right. I then afterwards drank a lot of water. I had a 

Gatorade in the class and then I split a large water and put part of it in the fridge and part of it in my backpack, I got by class with one thing of Gatorade,

 which is just enough to get class barely enough and I also paid 20 bucks towards

 petty cash. Anyhow, it’s now 556 and I’m gonna be catching

 the 33 bus at 15th and JFK to 630 class.  Well, I made it on time and went to my reiki 

 session and that was pretty relaxing and I almost fell asleep and 

it was also intense away too. Anyhow, I made it to meeting on time 

and there was a good amount of people there we read from peeling 
the onion and, it is a good topic. Took me a while to get home because he was being stupid. Nate had to have one train through from 40th St. all the way to 69th St. because of a “line adjustment.“ Anyhow, 

I did get home at eight and I probably went to bed later than I wanted to, but that’s life in the big city
It was a really nice day out. It was pretty glorious. It’s one of those days that gets you spring fever.next is turning in my tax form for the pension and dealing with title BS for the Honda element 

No comments: