Monday, March 04, 2024

Monday, March 4: Sun Returns




Today I slept until 9:30 AM. I slept really well in that Knight guest bed that Larry has. I got up and had a leisurely breakfast in the 

dining room area. Had a new cereal to eat the one I ordered from Amazon. Had order came in a week ago today. Anyhow, Larry and I took a walk and then we went 
to Hardee’s and had a two for six dollar meal deal which was a classic fish sandwich. It’s very nice out nice calming breeze. Oh by the way the Supreme Court ruled favor of Trump that this individual states cannot remove him from the ballot. Most 

people were not surprised by the decision. It was a  unanimous decision , I The only

 way to get rid of Trump is to beat them again by a landslide because 

the courts aren’t gonna help. In Philadelphia it’s 65 and cloudy, so they have some warm 

weather today. When I get back it supposed to cool off by 15° and 

possibly rain which sucks but what are you gonna do it is March after all We 

picked up Veronica from her job and then we dropped her off at the 

dentist office where the dentist owns a Mercedes-Benz Jeep. We then went to 7-Eleven, 

got a snack and then chilled out at the picnic table right near the 7-Eleven

. It was very relaxing because it was beautiful day outside. we got home and I talked 

to Mary for a little bit and that was nice. She wanted to talk about 

something deep and we took care of that. Anyhow, we got back in. Larry was watching the news. I got 

kind of bored and hungry so I’m gonna eat a fast food store get 

three dollars and quarters for my laundry and maybe get a bag of chips or something. I ended up going to the Walgreens and I did get some chips but I forgot to get the

 quarter so I took go walk with Veronica and got the got the quarters. I have to do laundry tomorrow before I 
fly out 

back to Philadelphia. It’s an important thing and needs to be done so I don’t have

 a bunch of dirty clothes when I get back.we ended up watching

 the movie Cocaine Bear, which was absolutely a hoot. It was kind of a dark comedy with blood core, but almost a whimsical quality about it. I’ve heard about cocaine bear, but I didn’t know it was a movie I really didn’t know. I Phillies got the Cardinals 2022 wildcard playoff was fun to watch

No comments: