Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thursday, March 21: Cold!🥶 Yoga Lesson Work, Yoga, and CODA

This morning I woke up and got dressed and ready to go pretty 

quickly. I was feeling pretty tired and I wasn’t that up for a 9:30 AM private yoga lesson because I was pretty tired from the last two days of doubles. And because also, I was tired because the end of 

the week is creeping along Knight generally feel tired at the end of the week. I went to the private lesson and led a really wonderful job and we did some more 
restored stuff and Worked on my balancing. Do you want nice slow pace which really helped me out a lot. It was a really good lesson. It was perfectly tailored for 
where my 

mind and body were at. So I left there feeling a lot better I did, however, have to wash my shorts, even though I was a lesson and I wasn’t pushing hard 



my pants were pretty smelly so I had to wash and soap. When I got back to 

Mike’s, I took them out the window because I wanted to dry as humanly

 possible without having to spend a buck and a half on putting them in the dryer.  I also 
didn’t want to deal with a bunch of 

quarters. I’m gonna get them sweaty at 4 o’clock class anyway so there’s that of course. After the class I took it pretty easy. Had lunch & 

read about various items didn’t do a lot of more Facebook and 
responding to messages from people. it is bitterly cold today. It was 31° 
when I was getting ready to go to work and go to the lesson at 9:30 AM. It was freezing. It was 70° last week. Anyhow, I did hit my 4 o’clock class and 
I was pretty tired, but I made it through and 
I was actually hungry and Mary treated me to some pasta after class 

which was really needed. Then I went off to my CODA meeting via 

Uber since I was running late. The meeting wasn’t bad at all and I got home pretty quickly by SEPTA didn’t have to wait for the Alfred 10 to 15 minutes, which 
was nice. 

No comments: