Saturday, March 02, 2024

Friday March 1: Second Day in North Palm Beach

Today I got up around 8:30 AM to shower eat breakfast and get ready

 for a massage that Larry had set me up with with his friend. So I ate my breakfast and


 walked over there and got a really nice massage. That along with 

the mild weather and the good nights sleep really helpful. Does feel like a vacation. It’s

 now 11:12 AM. I’m pretty hungry.  Mary is doing pretty well and relaxing. 

Veronica gets home from work early on Friday so we’re gonna go out to eat later 

on today.today is breezy and a tad cooler but very mild. Definitely shorts weather

 but it’s not that scorching heat you get in Florida like in the summer. After we got

 back from the walk, we went to a meeting. It was pretty cool and it 

was really relaxing because it didn’t a lot happen and the breeze was flowing and everything like that. The guy spoke was very positive he’s been married for 59 years or 49 years 

something like that crazy number and they’re both 80 years old and he 

really was optimistic. After that we wanted to get a little bite to eat 

since, the bridge breakfast and dinner. We’re gonna go out to dinner early. Anyhow, we went to believe or not wasn’t too bad. After we got home, I made a couple 

short movies with Veronica. They are pretty fun to make for sure. They came out pretty well. Two of them might put on YouTube for public sharing and archiving. 

It’s now 4 PM and we’re gonna go out soon we’re gonna go to Olive Garden. 🪴 well, I decided to have some salmon with tons of broccoli. Larry didn’t want his broccoli and instead of taking

 it back Veronica and I split his thing of broccoli. I hate it ton full of broccoli. The fish was pretty good a tad over priced for what I got, but then again, this

 is the world we live at where everything’s overpriced. Anyhow,it’s now 5:57 PM. We ate very early like old geezers do. We talked

 a lot about different things. I updated my Facebook page to show that I was in Florida in case anybody happened to forget. Watch order criminal, which was good. Over all it was was a good day outside. Enjoy very much.

No comments: