Saturday, March 02, 2024

Saturday, March 2: Kayaking at Peanut Island

Was awakened at 8:30 AM this morning this morning and we got breakfast

 and had my cereal which was very bounty full indeed. First thing we did we went to the green market at West Palm Beach. They have it every Saturday during 
the non-summer months because during the summer it’s too darn hot to be having people sit out in the middle of the street. Downtown West Palm Beach is very 

very nice. They do have a train line that runs right in the middle of townand it was very intense trying to find the parking lot and we got into the parking lot which was free but there was a freight train that we all had to wait 

for. Once you were there, it was very very nice place to walk around and do the promenade. Sun was out and it was a nice mild day. I got a fresh squeeze lemonade and just looked around. Couldn’t really decide to buy anything so I
didn’t so we 

got we got back and we got prepared to go kayaking so we got all our kayaking equipment together and took off from his storage place to His car. Kayaking think all fits in a 

big bag that we carried in so we went kayaking. Veronica I werto kayak and Larry waited for us and he took a boat to peanut Island. We took the long way around because Larry wanted to meet at 

one side of the beach and I’ll tell you it was the hardest kayaking I ever did. It was pretty tough to surf and we were rolling against the wind. But we made it OK we worked together well on 

the two person kayak. This kayak you have to pump Erin into it. Three different areas to get it to float. We got there and then we hung around peanut Islandand Ron and I 
took a walk around it. There’s a nice little walk. My phone battery died and I couldn’t get all the pictures I want but I got enough. Veronica and I saw 2 giant iguanas

 they’re pretty big. we got back to the original spot where we went kayaking and packed. Her stuff came back to Larry‘s place 

which was good because I was tired and I really wanted to shower so I got a tiny little nap in and the shower I think got my super coffee. Larry and I then went 

to an AA meeting which was a big book study meeting. Very intense speaker with aintense bearing about him. But he really picked out the chapter quote more about 

our calls. It was pretty intense. It started at seven and ended 

around eight. I’ve never seen such an intense speaker. And I do like big book 

meetings, and I haven’t been to one in a long, long time. And it was like a big book lesson. I haven’t been to one of those in years. Anyhow, it was a well-rounded 

day for sureand I felt much better in the kayak than I did before.  weather has been nice as well. Any threader frame is held off & and it is boiling hot out so that’s really good for the second night in a row, watched too long order episodes on 

this funky channel that shows old crime shows such as CSI: Miami and shows from 

10 years ago. Last one I saw last night was one about two strippers, accusing

 members of football team rape it was much, more than that nothing happened

No comments: