Friday, March 08, 2024

Friday, March 8: Sunny 🌞 Errands, Notary, and Yoga



Today I woke up after a great speech by President Biden and a really funky response from Katie Brett, who say Republican Center from Arkansas who Mitch McConnell picked. She was 

absolutely scary. A Stepford wife with an evil Christian nationalist tone tour speaking. They had her speak from a kitchen where they want women to go back to. Anyhow, I got up. It was slightly

 cloudy, but overall it got nicer and nicer as the day went on. It was a very mild day, and it was sunny. It’s gonna be really crappy starting late in the morning tomorrow.Anyhow, I had to take care of some 

business by writing a notarized statement in reference to car registration from 12 years ago. So I did that, but I managed to forget the go to the mailbox 

near Mike’s house so now I’m hoping I can put in a mailbox for a space out and lose it. I took Mike for a walk today and it was a great day for a walk. It was

 so mild. I’m gonna have to push harder on him to do that. Anyhow, I’m going to a 4 o’clock class today. Well, I went to the 4 o’clock class and it was really really good 

classes really hot and afterwards, Mary and I got some food and then just mellowed out and
 nap for a while then went to bed. It was a 
nice amount of sleep that I was getting. it was a beautiful day and tomorrow’s

 is going to be really rainy after 11:00 AM. It was nice to take advantage of a sunny mild day in March in 

Philadelphia. It’s truly a treat for sure. I’m looking to normal weekend 

this coming weekend last two weekends. I was away. Well, kids March 

marches on with a 30 day yoga challenge which I will participate of course.

No comments: