Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday, March 15: Mid- March

Good day everybody it is mid March right now we’re about 

halfway done the month of March. It’s hard to believe. It’s hard to believe that we had nice late springtime weather in mid March but that’s what March is like I suppose. I looked at 

the weather as of now 3:16 PM and see if it’s going to go back to your normal March temperatures high in the mid 50s lows and 30s so the short sleeve shirt weather is done. I can already



 feel the cold weather starting up. Today I felt really mellow I got in after 9 PM. I did some stuff here in Lombard there was a guy doing home
repair that was really loud all day. At one 

point I had to leave just to get some quiet. My God is deliveries today and I’m ready to go to 4 o’clock class pretty soon I realized that I left stuff at my house that I didn’t need to, but I needed

 to have with me because to the busy schedule with the stupid motor vehicle people I have to pick up the car at 9:30 
and it would’ve been real easy for me to pick it up and leave but

 now I got to pick up the car and run back to Millbourne my evening tonight and run back to 

Millbourne tonight so just kind of a pain in the ass that’s all I’m 

going to have to hustle my butt anyway in the big city. I did walk around the

 city and it was pretty cool actually still very nice and we’re gonna 

get weather starting tomorrow then Sunday. Well, we decided to go to the 530 class because I got to get my documents from 

Millbourne now so I don’t waste my time driving from the rental car 

place and back-and-forth and I can just stay over in Center City. Just seem like 

less of a hurry and Kaitlyn‘s teaching it so all is not lost. It’s now 3:50 PM, I have

 to be back by 4:15 so I don’t shop at Mary’s by 5 PM. Septic glitched out and I ended up waiting for my 424 train that didn’t arrive till about 4:50 PM when it’s rain 

did finally arrive. They closed the last car to riders so it’s really packed in here. Also that skipped all the stops 
between 

Melbourne and 50 seconds so it’s gonna be really packed in here. Well, I ended up just going straight to the studio, which is a good move so I got there in plenty of time 

which was nice. The class was pretty packed. Fortune was on the upstairs a.k.a. the fourth floor and we were able to have a good class it was really humid, but there’s

 plenty of air circulating in the fans on soKaitlyn taught a good class. After class, Mary and I went back to her place where we had dinner
 and watched B is for vengeance. I seen it advertised on the subway did it come out in nights in 2006. Is very interesting. We enjoyed that and then we had dinner and it was very pleasant made by Mary and that was really nice.got to bed at the decent hour since I had to get up tomorrow and do licensing titling stuff in New Jersey.  

No comments: