Saturday, March 30, 2024

Friday, March 29: AI, Airbnb, Sunshine and Yoga


Well this morning I got up and I seem to be extra late getting out. I took the train and barely made it. Woman held the train for me and then I got out of the training and

 there’s a 32 bus waiting there
so I caught on that and still got there around 9:00 AM. Once I was with Mike Him my possible plan to go to Ottawa at the end of July 2024. This is for CODA 

conference. I did get word from the agency that approved my leave and that was that. Next I did an errand for Mike and went to the CVS 
and picked up scripts and some other things on his EBT card. I ended up not giving it back so I haven’t my wallet now. Anyway, after that, The building Limbo came by and we talked about his situation. He was fired 

by the slumlords William Penn Realty because he took two weeks off and a row for his own Mental Health and he was telling us how screwed he was by these people and we hung out 

and had a good bunch of laughs as well. I’m gonna miss that man. He was really nice to Mike and he is really chill. he had a stroke once already and the pressure was driving his blood pressure up. He’s going to live downstairs for a month or so. It was good to see him. I left Mike’s and headed out to Yoga. I almost lost my app to sign out 

with so I didn’t get there early as I wanted to. I did make it on time and that class was pretty darn hot, but it was good. Afterwards we hung out with Byron. 

He told us some of the plants for the Aa room that’s not being used to this time. It was very pleasant experience and we ate a Chinese restaurant right next to the studio which is cool. Within watch I love Mary. Peter Sellers is in that movie. It’s very amusing  It was made in 1968. I use this AI companion thing. It’s really trip. A high image can be very creepy. Mary was kind of creeped out by him when you picked the people if you have to pick things like mushrooms or clamshells it’s kind of funny.

No comments: