Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday, March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Visiting Mom

Well, after not getting enough sleep, I was awakened 

by Pat @ 7:30 AM asking me to babysit his dog for a half hour while he did 

some Cat sitting. The dog whispered a lot, but started to calm down towards the end. I got up 

around 830 to 9:00 AM to greet the woman who’s going to clean my place. She

 came a little after 9 o’clock and I was pretty beat so I slept in the futon while she cleaned

 the rest of the house when she was done the other rooms I went across the street and got the money I needed. 

Fortunately, the ATM was working today. After that, I took a shower

 but forgot to shave. I then found out Dave not available so I went by myself and took the 111 bus at noon to visit my mom. We had a nice visit. I turned on her CD player and have Glen Miller playing.  

We decided to go outside and walk towards the dog park and sit on the bench and talk that was nice.  on the way back we were told about ice cream Social so while I was 

leaving to catch at 2:39 PM Bus I took her to the second floor to ice cream social. The bus showed up about a minute or two late, which was nice. Well, when I got home, I thought about going to the 4 o’clock class even though I did need a break. I went down to the station and the train was 13 minutes late so that took care of that decision so I went back home and fiddled around the house and eventually

 took a nap. I did do some laundry and I was it. It was a quiet day. Mary 

told me that the room was extremely high to the point where a woman left 

and people took breaks from the obsess. So it was a good decision for 

me not going I needed a rest , do doubles on Wednesday to make up for that. So next

 week starts a week of AA on Monday, Yoga
 on Monday and appointment with Mike on Tuesday an appointment on Wednesday for myself and then yoga lesson on Thursday at 11:00 AM. overall another busy week for yours truly 

and his somewhat accurate blog. It doesn’t tell you everything but it’s interesting to look at and see the pictures as time goes by the older. The blog is the more valuable 

it is I don’t think I can monetize it, but I don’t care.

No comments: